Barry to remain with Villa, OR IS HE? Another Twist

MrJibbles

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping this isn't true but it would be funny to see the Villa fans hail MON as a master negotiator who had this in mind all along.
If we get 17.5million + Steve Finnan MON is a master negotiatorbut yeah, Barry needs to come out and clear this up once and for all.I think most Villa fans order of preferance, and definitely mine;1) He goes and get MON's desired price2) He staysand another thingit just shows what a cunts liverpool have been throughout all of this, we both knew the deadline, and they sent it 15 minutes after.i appreciate we've been awkward as well, but thats just plain childish.

Hoping this isn't true but it would be funny to see the Villa fans hail MON as a master negotiator who had this in mind all along.
If we get 17.5million + Steve Finnan MON is a master negotiatorbut yeah, Barry needs to come out and clear this up once and for all.I think most Villa fans order of preferance, and definitely mine;1) He goes and get MON's desired price2) He staysand another thingit just shows what a cunts liverpool have been throughout all of this, we both knew the deadline, and they sent it 15 minutes after.i appreciate we've been awkward as well, but thats just plain childish.
The stuff you've been saying has been the most entertaining part of this saga.You were banging on about him staying being a sign that 'you don't f*ck with MON' not long ago, not the case now?Hopefully he stays and then next season wew put in a £6 million bid if Rafa still feels he's needed.

The stuff you've been saying has been the most entertaining part of this saga.You were banging on about him staying being a sign that 'you don't f*ck with MON' not long ago, not the case now?Hopefully he stays and then next season wew put in a £6 million bid if Rafa still feels he's needed.
I'd say this continues with the 'dont f*ck with MON' thing, wouldnt you?Liverpool trying it 15 minutes late, after leaving it months to put in the offer we require d*ckhead antics.But then again, Liverpool and their fanbase have proved to be exactly that throughout this whole saga with the constant bitching + moaning, so it wouldn't be right if it didn't end in a similair manner too.

I'd say this continues with the 'dont f*ck with MON' thing, wouldnt you?Liverpool trying it 15 minutes late, after leaving it months to put in the offer we require d*ckhead antics.But then again, Liverpool and their fanbase have proved to be exactly that throughout this whole saga with the constant bitching + moaning, so it wouldn't be right if it didn't end in a similair manner too.
lol you talking about bitching and moaning?the way your emotions have swung back and forth I'm convinced you've been on ribena week a few times throughout this saga. If media reports are anything to go by we informed you that we needed more time to raise the funds.

My stance on this has never changed old man, I beg you stop saying it has when my views have been consistent.+ my emotions? you are a clownfrom when Barry first said he wanted to leave I washed my hands of him + wanted him out if we could get this silly money out of your schizophrenic manager.I swear down I must have been forced to reply to you because of your ignorance of the whole story maybe 20 times through the Summer because you obviously never seem to know whats going on.don't quote me on this subject again, i will try and refrain from quoting you when you are sprouting your usual sh*t on the subject.dumb old guy.

When I read £40m on Barry & KeaneThen see what Sunderland are paying for players£32m for Tevez etcIts at times like this when I salute Monsieur Wenger, the man is a genius
c/sThe state of the transfer market is shocking atm, theres so many different deals people are comparing againstandy johnson goes for 12million, selling club compares to bent, buying club compares to henry + crouchits ridiculous how much things have changed over the past few seasons since the new TV money - before then it seemed like things were calming down again

My stance on this has never changed old man, I beg you stop saying it has when my views have been consistent.+ my emotions? you are a clownI swear down I must have been forced to reply to you because of your ignorance of the whole story maybe 20 times through the Summer because you obviously never seem to know whats going on.don't quote me on this subject again, i will try and refrain from quoting you when you are sprouting your usual sh*t on the subject.dumb old guy.
BARS...LULZs