smokers do your parents know you smoke

The Somalian

Don't have a garden, share a room and never have friends round. She knows when I stink of smoke and knows what weed smells like so tell me how would I ever become a chain smoker.I would get hotted up in a Seckkle and beats. Any rastas in here whose families accept their blazing weed or even join in ?
My bredrins parents tbh... sh*t is mad... but sick.

Don't have a garden, share a room and never have friends round. She knows when I stink of smoke and knows what weed smells like so tell me how would I ever become a chain smoker.I would get hotted up in a Seckkle and beats. Any rastas in here whose families accept their blazing weed or even join in ?
It's funny, i know one rasta brer, his parents don't do anything BUT smoke weed and his marje even shots , yet the beating he would hold if he was to do so.

It's funny, i know one rasta brer, his parents don't do anything BUT smoke weed and his marje even shots , yet the beating he would hold if he was to do so.
Them hypocrits there lol

I dont think my parents know what weed smells like, cus whenever i come home buzzing they think ive been smoking cigerettesthey dont wont me to mess up my education so them finding out is a big no nothey found bare lighters and rizla packets stillWhen im at uni obviously its all bless, when i used to be at homenormally just wait for everyone to fall asleepthen bun a zoot in the garden, come inside bare paranoid that someones clocked me, spray myself with lynx and sh*tand then mong out to Adult Swim on bravo or sominone time i had some proper strong ish,my mum came down and was like "have you been smoking down here, the smell woke me up"i was so drunk and stoned i ran up stairs and put my face under the covers and kept saying "NO" to my mums questioningnext morning i just told them i was smoking a cigonly smoked weed during the day since then tbhnow im worried cus my room is directly oposite my parentsmore time i just bun at my friends house and end up staying the night there

No,well i hope not never blaze in the house coz im f*ck*ng shook plus my parents room is opposite mine plus both my parents dont smoke in the house so its bait ur gonna smell the smoke only time i blaze in the house is when i got a free yard, i just lock the front doors so that i wont get no sitcom style unwelcomings, an just blaze it in the garden.

Only smoke weed.Nah they dont know. Came home yesterday with fags in the car and my dad came outside to see me and looked in, lucky he didnt see them I was shook.So many times I've left my grinder on my desk too. Lucky no ones gone in my room at the time.

She knows i smoke tobacco, she can't say anything because she is a richmond menthol head herself. its a shame, she gave up for 16 years and then one day, she started smoking again.she doesnt know that i smoke weed now and again, if she found out she would be disapointed and somewhat surprised in me., she would give me ' THE LOOK ', you know where you would rather your parents shout and scream at you but instead you get ' THE LOOK '
you ever had a beatin?
not really no, However she slapped me across the face when i went through a phaze off going off the rails but i can understand why she slapped me, i did kinda deserve it.
if u had beatings b4 that probs wouldnt have gone off the rails in the first place.
maybe..........