WHO'S ON DIS 'SAUNA', 'MASSAGE PARLOUR' TING?

Goddaz

theres a couple in ends, never been but i will most probably.60 pound for everything. i spend MUCH more in a rave tbh
thats what im saying

dstpq4.jpgLMAO^now thats the ideal address to setup buisness like this.I know a couple man that have been to this ting still. Not really my thing, same as hiring a prostitute to me. and the gurl look bruckoff on that pageBut I wont mind a massage. I need that occassionally in my life. LOL durtty is on this ting as usual!

Yeah normal.Only been 3 times in UK though. Dont go anymore, waste of money.In dam, spain and czech they are much better & penger & cheaper. I must of worked 3 in one night in czech.Just make sure u get a checkup if u do go. Its definitley worth it though. Some freaky bitches & no strings attatched. Some of them are like the models u see in magazines, esp. in czech.1 of my boys did it in berlin, payed 120 euro's for 3 of them all in germany football shirts. absolute pengers. when im earning P's and can afford the brazilian ones who work in the UK that charge like 600 P/H i'm gona be on it again.

Paying for sex......smh.
Even though man disagrees with my boys methods of getting pum pumBare ppl like yourself & I pay for it too. Just in a different ways nah? Ok we get alot of other things too like love, companionship, friendship etc but heyLike he said, he just wants da pum pum & can't be bothered with all that dating, paying for this & that when ultimately SEX is one of the MAIN reasons ppl get together.I'm just saying J lol

Paying for sex......smh.
Even though man disagrees with my boys methods of getting pum pumBare ppl like yourself & I pay for it too. Just in a different ways nah? Ok we get alot of other things too like love, companionship, friendship etc but heyLike he said, he just wants da pum pum & can't be bothered with all that dating, paying for this & that when ultimately SEX is one of the MAIN reasons ppl get together.I'm just saying J lol
LOLWhatever you say G.

Guest Wavy Davy

u pay for a serviceLol @thinkin manll b gettin the same sex i get with these prudent sack of spuds i find on da roadsPrefer 2 read a book on my death moretime

Guest TimeBomb
dstpq4.jpgLMAO^now thats the ideal address to setup buisness like this.I know a couple man that have been to this ting still. Not really my thing, same as hiring a prostitute to me. and the gurl look bruckoff on that pageBut I wont mind a massage. I need that occassionally in my life. LOL durtty is on this ting as usual!
i have a business on that road, and whenever i give people the address they think im taking the piss.

BAG OF MY BREDRINS RUN THREW DEM ALL THE TIME MOST DEM HAVE FULL TIME WIFEYS. EVEN ONE BOI LOST HIS VIRGINITY TO ONE DEM BUT ITS KINDA STICKY COS IF U CATCH SOMETHING YOUR PISSED ON SITEI WOULDNT MIND REECHING ONE REALLY. WEN UR IN SOHO LATE NIGHT BARE MAN APPROACH U ASKING U IF U WANT GIRLS EVEN NITTYS COME UP 2 U SHOWING U THE BEST ONES AND BARE DOORWAYS ARE OPENED SHITS JOKES. ALOT OF THEM GET SPUN BY GOONS BUT IF U GET CAUGHT SLIPPING URE PISSED