Batman 3 Rumours

Trilliam

its not really batman 3 tho isitcoz the batman series has been done already batman and batman returns were sick still batman forever with jim carey as riddler was sh*t as was batman and robin with arnie as mr freezewait just checked if there were any other batmans i didnt pay attention too lmao 6 cancelled batmans including batman v superman

sh*t villians nobody cares bout there any villain that are there to make other villans look good
you do realise the reason they actually cast the same villains init. its not some incredible coinsidence, i admit when you know more about something than most it is frustrating to see the same characters coming up instead of ones that are more interesting but less recognised by people who dont know alot about the other characters but its gonna be that way for a while in all honesty and you come to expect it im sure you expect it already. the hardcore fans tend not to give a sh*t about these characters but as suprising as it may seem, the people just who know of batman and all the other superheroes actually like the villains they put in thats the thing thats why they continue doing it. It would obviously be better if they put diffferent villains in but its unlikely to happen.

sh*t villians nobody cares bout there any villain that are there to make other villans look good
you do realise the reason they actually cast the same villains init. its not some incredible coinsidence, i admit when you know more about something than most it is frustrating to see the same characters coming up instead of ones that are more interesting but less recognised by people who dont know alot about the other characters but its gonna be that way for a while in all honesty and you come to expect it im sure you expect it already. the hardcore fans tend not to give a sh*t about these characters but as suprising as it may seem, the people just who know of batman and all the other superheroes actually like the villains they put in thats the thing thats why they continue doing it. It would obviously be better if they put diffferent villains in but its unlikely to happen.
i know its the previous films falt imo i didnt expect anybetterapart from the joker and ra's al ghul and bane(although they made him a retard when hes spose to be a genius)are sh*ti wish just once they wud do one of the sicker villains to actually challenge batman from time they have to put riddler and penguin in the same film u know there not gonna casue batman any problemsang tite teh real villianshush.gifdeadshot1.jpgblack-mask_dc-comics_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

Guest Batman

I thought Depp was gonna take the role of Joker..AnyhowBatman in 1989 with Jack Nicholson was goodevery single batman movie untill batman begins was HORRENDOUSGEORGE CLOONEY?! f*ck OFFSOME GAY MOVIES, SO sh*t, BATMAN AITN SUPPOSED TO ME COMICAL, WHAT A LAUGHABLE FARSE OF AN ENTERPRISE IT GOT TURNED INTOlol @ after clooney made that movie saying 'i think i've killed the batman franchise'Too right you c*nt.I ddint evenr ead the comics aswell, people who did must have been DISGUSTED..

I thought Depp was gonna take the role of Joker..GEORGE CLOONEY?! f*ck OFFSOME GAY MOVIES
Specifically the nipples that appeared on the suit!The problem with Batman is that the public are familiar with two versions - the dark version, and the camp 60s version. The first films were dark and gothic but by the George Clooney one, they were trying to mix the two versions together with disastrous results.Johnny Depp is going to have to come good because he probably would have played the Riddler like Heath Ledger's Joker, but now he has to be different otherwise people will compare them too much.CONTROVERSY ALERT: I still don't think Depp is an excellent ACTOR. I think he's a good ACTOR and a excellent IMPERSONATOR.

Guest Batman
I thought Depp was gonna take the role of Joker..GEORGE CLOONEY?! f*ck OFFSOME GAY MOVIES
Specifically the nipples that appeared on the suit!The problem with Batman is that the public are familiar with two versions - the dark version, and the camp 60s version. The first films were dark and gothic but by the George Clooney one, they were trying to mix the two versions together with disastrous results.Johnny Depp is going to have to come good because he probably would have played the Riddler like Heath Ledger's Joker, but now he has to be different otherwise people will compare them too much.CONTROVERSY ALERT: I still don't think Depp is an excellent ACTOR. I think he's a good ACTOR and a excellent IMPERSONATOR.
I would agree with the last line but I guess you havent seen his early things, films like Whats Eating Gilbert Grape?

I would agree with the last line but I guess you havent seen his early things, films like Whats Eating Gilbert Grape?
Yeah, I've seen that. Good, sad film, although I thought Leonardo was better. Although I know what you're getting at, and I can agree that he was more 'natural' in earlier roles, but he's taken on this weird caricuture type approach to acting now (imo).

This is also why I don't fully believe he will play the Riddler, he'd probably come at this role much like he did as Willy Wonka, which would mean The Riddler would end up being the exact same villian as The JokerAnd for him to differentiate himself from The Joker The Riddler would have to be far more serious and intense, and I believe there are actors better suited for thatIf you were to have The Penguin in the 3rd film Phillip Seymour Hoffman is actually a perfect choice