Where is the furthest that you have drove to ?

LuLu

what is the big deal about this snake pathmy friend is scared to death of driving down there, someone did tell me the story but i forgotinvolved someone dying i think
pick me up at 1am and we will drive to sheffield and u can see for yourselfmight not be to bad then coz they wont be many cars on the road but it wil stil b pitch black

i dont want to die, not this week anyway lolsurely there are other safer routes to sheffield than having to pass through this snake path ?
yeh there probly is but the snake paths are the quickest waygot there in like 40minsand that was drivin from salewen u actually get outta manchester its like 20 minsglossop is like a 10 min drive from rotheram but its stil classed as greater manchester

people risk their lives everyday going to work with my ex on the road haha
Id rather go the long route than cut through snake path, just the name of it sounds kinda creepy.u know what, im gonna ring my friend up now because i cant remember the full story about it and its pissing me off .

I havent driven on the motorway yet, cos im scared my car will fail on me on the journey.The longest i done was a drive to Caterham and back again, along country roads in the middle of the night.Was shitting myself. Done this drive just a couple of days after i first got my car.

I havent driven on the motorway yet, cos im scared my car will fail on me on the journey.The longest i done was a drive to Caterham and back again, along country roads in the middle of the night.Was shitting myself. Done this drive just a couple of days after i first got my car.
batty

london to Manchester- about 4 hrsand in Jamaica i drove from Ocho Rios to Montego Bay to St Elizabeth, and that was about 4 hrs but its a lot harder than driving on motorway as all the roads were mash up and had to stay alert looking out for pot holes
Your brave to be driving in JA they drive like bloody maniacs out there.

batty
fassy.