Official Track + Field

X-T

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wavy Davy

mad mad props to Christine 2day n the whole GB team as a wholeReally pulled it out the bag 4 this oneDidnt think theyd even make top ten tbhGlad they proved me wrongIll b at the heroes parade ting in october

Before the Olympics I was certain Sanya Richards would take it, I thought Christine Ohuruogu's gold at the World's was a one off. Through the heats she was good and from there I started to think hmm maybe Christine O can do this and when she did I was happy for her, she deserves it after the suspension and everything, glad she didn't compete for another nation.Well done to her.Poor Lolo, she's fit, felt bad for her.

if christine can run why cant dwaine prick ting knew richards wouldnt win it

She took performance drugs??
Christine Ohuruogu was suspended from competing in the 2006 European Athletics Championships. The reason for this was that she missed three out of competition drugs tests, one in October 2005 and two in June 2006. According to IAAF and British Olympic Association rules, she received a one-year ban for missing these tests. The British Olympic Association also banned her from competing at future Olympic Games for Great Britain.[5] She appealed to the Court of Arbitration for Sport, but the original decision was upheld.[6]. She appealed against her Olympic ban and it was overturned on November 27. She also stated that she would probably leave Britain and compete in the Olympics for another country if her appeal is unsuccessful. [7][8] In the event, her ban was overturned on 27 August 2007, leaving her free to compete for Britain in future games.Her ban was completed on the original date of 5 August 2007.[9]
To me, she might as well have taken drugs, cos that's what she's impying by missing the tests.The loyalty is alot.

rio was banned for 9 months and didnt go to euro 2004he was banned 3 months longer then those who were found guilty of taking drugs and roughly the same amount as those found guilty of taking nadreloneplus the difference is she missed 3 tests where as he missed his then phone them to resechedule