Official Track + Field

X-T

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U cant compare Christine O's situation 2 Dwain C's. Dwain was actually caught with performance enhancing drugs in his system. Yes im well aware that missing 3 out of competition drug tests does IMPLY she may have something 2 hide but u know what...... no evidence, no crime. She didnt get banned 4 testing positive she got banned 4 dodging/missing the tests. She served her time. We'll never know the truth 4 sure so lets just 4get about it

But I'm sure they usually treat missing as worse than being caught, 1. you arent abiding by the rules set and 3. you could have been taking it.Dwain said everyone else is on it, thats why him get jook. Why is it only Britain that have it? Torri Edwards is a drug cheat and she's bless

rio was banned for 9 months and didnt go to euro 2004he was banned 3 months longer then those who were found guilty of taking drugs and roughly the same amount as those found guilty of taking nadreloneplus the difference is she missed 3 tests where as he missed his then phone them to resechedule
Seems kinda irrelvant what you posted but I'll reply and Rio was banned two months longer than Mutu wasn't he?Christine was banned for a year and missed the European Championships, which like Rio she served her ban.Rio was made an example out of in football, I can admit that. But that's cos he was a high profile footballer and he was in the news ready and able to say yes he missed the drugs test and he tried to contact the docs etc. I thought he missed the follow up tests as well cos he forgot and was moving house etc so in that respect we can draw comparisons to Christine O.Christine's came at a time where Athletics was down in the dirts, she isn't as high profile so her story wasn't plastered all over the papers, she served her ban and on her return is at the top.Sound like anyone else you might know, who just missed out on the England captaincy?

Guest Wavy Davy

but hw long does that sh*t stay in ur system?Surely if she was on sutin it wud hav shown up nw?N also, does it help usin it out of competition? Surely u wanna use them durin a competiton?

but hw long does that sh*t stay in ur system?Surely if she was on sutin it wud hav shown up nw?N also, does it help usin it out of competition? Surely u wanna use them durin a competiton?
No you use them constantly so that there is no difference in performance and your body gets used to it. You cant use them everytime a competition comes up. Competitions are always happening. It's not like coke where you take a one hit and bam everythings working I doubt she was taking drugs to tell you the truth, but she missed the tests

U cant compare Christine O's situation 2 Dwain C's. Dwain was actually caught with performance enhancing drugs in his system. Yes im well aware that missing 3 out of competition drug tests does IMPLY she may have something 2 hide but u know what...... no evidence, no crime. She didnt get banned 4 testing positive she got banned 4 dodging/missing the tests. She served her time. We'll never know the truth 4 sure so lets just 4get about it

Not sure if this has been posted, I found it on another site. LOL @ Bolt:USAIN BOLT REFUSES GOLD MEDAL!!!!Living Guyana has just learnt from Beijing that officials are in a quandary after record shattering Olympic 100m champion Jamaican Usain Bolt informed them that he will not accept the gold medal for the event as he is unhappy with the world record as it currently stands.Bolt is claiming that the world record ought to be 9.68 (which is what the clock showed immediately after the race was complete but this was later adjusted to 9.69).Said Bolt, "Me is a Juh-may-kan boss and Jamaican nah inna de 69 bizniss suh meh we tek eidda de 9.68 or unno could mek de record stay at 9.72."Bolt is insistent that he will not attend the 100m Olympic medal ceremony if action is not quickly taken.Bolt is reported to have told his team mates, "dem musse mad if dem tink me we go back a yawd wid 9.69, bad man don't eat unda no two foot table, bad man ah bad man, dem too facety, fuss dem put me to run wid a man name Gay and now dem want tarnish badman image by branding me wid 69, me nah inna dat."

Not sure if this has been posted, I found it on another site. LOL @ Bolt:USAIN BOLT REFUSES GOLD MEDAL!!!!Living Guyana has just learnt from Beijing that officials are in a quandary after record shattering Olympic 100m champion Jamaican Usain Bolt informed them that he will not accept the gold medal for the event as he is unhappy with the world record as it currently stands.Bolt is claiming that the world record ought to be 9.68 (which is what the clock showed immediately after the race was complete but this was later adjusted to 9.69).Said Bolt, "Me is a Juh-may-kan boss and Jamaican nah inna de 69 bizniss suh meh we tek eidda de 9.68 or unno could mek de record stay at 9.72."Bolt is insistent that he will not attend the 100m Olympic medal ceremony if action is not quickly taken.Bolt is reported to have told his team mates, "dem musse mad if dem tink me we go back a yawd wid 9.69, bad man don't eat unda no two foot table, bad man ah bad man, dem too facety, fuss dem put me to run wid a man name Gay and now dem want tarnish badman image by branding me wid 69, me nah inna dat."
bdsgngkldsfj,bn,m.bfdcnkjfrehjlkjfgghhtrhggfsggfblk;ljk./tygfbfddfsli7565hgndsgsdjhjytfdfggLMFAO, reading the quotes in a Jamo accent just had me creasing cos I didn't know what to expect, that one line is too much.