Official Track + Field

X-T

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why wouldn't you be happy Adidas? If GB were in the position of Jamaica I dun know everyone on here would be acting the same way.
Don't get me wrong. I'm proud and all but people I didn't even know were Jamaican are now adding the anthem to their MySpace pages, customizing their MSN names to the flags colours...When we win the World Cup, then that's when you'll see me 001'ing it out.

I can't even see why people are hating on JA. Thinking about history, this Olympics they've had a great games and have every right to be vocal. Besides, put all the hate aside, take off your whatever coloured shades and look at the real bigger picture of this great spectacle.I know this is a track and field topic but I think it's relevant.Bolt's done something special, Jamaica are having a good track and field games so big up to them.Britain have been good in certain events, Christine O in 400m, Cyclists, Rowers, Boxing, Swimming etc. so props to them.China held it down neat in gymnastics and in most other sports with 45 golds and have held a good games (my opinion) despite all the happenings in Tibet so well done to them.USA to their standards are having a sh*t games. Besides Phelps they've been average, that deducts 8 medals from their tally would mean they'd have a fight for 2nd place which is unusual cos USA are usually storming. Cos they've been poor it's made it more competitive and it's great seeing them lose as well, so shame on them.Overall a great games, appreciate the contributions of the Jamaicans and how well they've done on track as well as every other nation.Banter's good, blatant hate for no appearent reason just cos vibes are good and people are celebrating is not a good look.

From time white girls are putting Usain Bolt's name in their myspace, you know most of this is pure hype.Ratings to the guy, and its nice to see countries coming up that weren't given credit for being on the radar before.But I beg people don't undermine what should be a great achivement by being overly patriotic and coming out the woodwork when they haven't been back and weren't even born in the countries they're hyping about so much.

From time white girls are putting Usain Bolt's name in their myspace, you know most of this is pure hype.Ratings to the guy, and its nice to see countries coming up that weren't given credit for being on the radar before.But I beg people don't undermine what should be a great achivement by being overly patriotic and coming out the woodwork when they haven't been back and weren't even born in the countries they're hyping about so much.
My point still. It's jokes the amount of people I personally know tryna claim Jamaica in Facebook updates when they always cuss Yardie this, Yardie that and are never patriotic, HATE Dancehall and never been there since they've been old enough to.

My point still. It's jokes the amount of people I personally know tryna claim Jamaica in Facebook updates when they always cuss Yardie this, Yardie that and are never patriotic, HATE Dancehall and never been there since they've been old enough to.
That's annoying though alie.People who don't follow Athletics or anything and don't understand what man has done just hyping the country cos everyone else is.Though I'm not Jamaican, I'm a sports fan and that's why the significance of it all has me hyped.It's like when boxings on people do the same and when football's on they do the same.Ends up losing value, cos people talk fraff.

anyway whats on 2day?
1200-1547: Women's 1500m semi-finals, decathlon high jump, women's javelin final, women's 200m final, men's 800m semi-finals, men's 4x100m round 1, men's triple jump final, women's 4x100m round 1, men's 400m final, men's 110m hurdles final, decathlon 400

anyway whats on 2day?
1200-1547: Women's 1500m semi-finals, decathlon high jump, women's javelin final, women's 200m final, men's 800m semi-finals, men's 4x100m round 1, men's triple jump final, women's 4x100m round 1, men's 400m final, men's 110m hurdles final, decathlon 400
triple jump 1:20pm