• Super Nintendo

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest C.R.E.A.M.

I've been debating this with the cousins ever since them days its nuts.Had to say Super Nin though.But Streets of Rage for Sega could easily sway anyone's decision.The soundtrack for that sh*t is emotional.

Anybody remember Pong? on them old old old Amiga gaming PC'sI remember my dad brought one home when i was young for my sisters birthday, so sick at the time, some of the games on that was alot*edit not pong - i cant remember the name nowThe little yellow guy who could spring up and sh*tThe pc also had Adams Family and Lemmings and all that for it, was sick*edit again - James Pond is what i was talkina bout
Oh Lord!jamespond2robocod.jpegJust had to mention the sequel! I vividly remember the levels!
In fact you might be talking about Robocod as that was the one I remember him stretching in (correct me if I'm wrong, I only remember playing the first one a couple of times).
Yeahh, James Pond: Robocod was the one for the Amiga (thats the only one ive played like)

Anybody remember Pong? on them old old old Amiga gaming PC'sI remember my dad brought one home when i was young for my sisters birthday, so sick at the time, some of the games on that was alot*edit not pong - i cant remember the name nowThe little yellow guy who could spring up and sh*tThe pc also had Adams Family and Lemmings and all that for it, was sick*edit again - James Pond is what i was talkina bout
Oh Lord!jamespond2robocod.jpegJust had to mention the sequel! I vividly remember the levels!
In fact you might be talking about Robocod as that was the one I remember him stretching in (correct me if I'm wrong, I only remember playing the first one a couple of times).
Yeahh, James Pond: Robocod was the one for the Amiga (thats the only one ive played like)
That game was nuts! I remember when you were outside you could stretch for like two minutes! Remember tha fat ballerina boss?