Lets settle this once and for all

ReZiW

Sega Mega Drive II Vs Super Nintendo  

1. 1. ......

• Sega Mega Drive II
    • Super Nintendo

bedroom bully get £50 go gamestation this weekend and pick up a nintendo 64 with the old thq wrestling gameswcwwcw revenge (can not remember the names)wwf wrestlemaniawwf no mercyplay them the gameplay is to much do some nice nutty reversals if u are pushing the anolgue enoughyou can even do next mad moves like put a man on ur shoulders get ur bredrin to go top ropes and knock him down tie the guy upside down in the corner while u run out of the cagetrust me the gameplay levels for them games were next levelwhen u are playing u actually feel like it I dont get that with the smackdown games at allplus multi player times i was meant to be revising for my gcse's was up in the bedroom with my brothers and my boy playing 4 player matches on wcw

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WCW vs NWO Revenge and the WWF one which followed (I'm thinking Wrestlemania) were the best ever wrestling games. The gameplay and handling of the players were perfect. Before them they were too complex or not realistic enough.After especially now it's just too complex. Cant even press a button to choose your opponent. Flying out the ring through or over the ropes >>>>>>>>>__________4 player games on there were tooooo much

Guest WAVESURFER
SNES by miles.The only people who had Sega Megadrive were those kids who wore Ascot trainers and had Pot Noodle for dinner 3 times a week.
man had some astro turf kicks. wasn't pot noodle either, was some netto brand noodle ting
:lol:

WCW vs NWO Revenge and the WWF one which followed (I'm thinking Wrestlemania) were the best ever wrestling games. The gameplay and handling of the players were perfect. Before them they were too complex or not realistic enough.After especially now it's just too complex. Cant even press a button to choose your opponent. Flying out the ring through or over the ropes >>>>>>>>>__________4 player games on there were tooooo much
lol, that was also on the arcade, but come on its dry now.Least with other games you can play now and it aint dry, but the wrestling games are

suicide bomb ! caught nuff jokes over this move, and back when creating ur own characters was fun, created ryu and ken with some help from NOM magazine, but No Mercy was better than Wrestlemania, improved gameplay + more matches + more characters.

lol, that was also on the arcade, but come on its dry now.Least with other games you can play now and it aint dry, but the wrestling games are
As far as Wrestling games go, they were the best. End of point. Who cares whether you can play it now? You cant play ISS Deluxe now, was it a sh*t game? Exactly

As far as Wrestling games go, they were the best. End of point. Who cares whether you can play it now? You cant play ISS Deluxe now, was it a sh*t game? Exactly
If you can play it now, shows how good it is, Donkey Kong, Street Fighter, Mario Kart etcI still play ISS Deluxe, still got a few more scenarios to complete.

Sega FTWAlso 1 of my lifelong objectives was to complete Ecco the Dolphin, that game looked so criss and the whole ocean platform was so unique for the timeAt the age of 6 i juss couldn't get anywhere near completing itNeed to put it on my PSP and smash it now Also Sega Dreamcast is easily 1 of the most underrated consoles in memory, the amount of bangers for thatShenmue 1 and 2 (Bigup the heads who know how sick this series was)Virtua Tennis 1 n 2Crazy TaxiEcco The Dolphin: Defender of the FutureSonic Adventure 1 (best 3d Sonic game to date)Virtua StrikerSkies of Arcadia (very sick Rpg who knows?)Jet Set Radio (R U MAD!?)WWF Royal Rumble (not the best wrestling game by far but the multiplayer fun at the time)Street Fighter Alpha 3/ Street Fighter 3: 3rd StrikeSwear it was because of these games I missed so much school in year 6-7 times

Sega FTWAlso 1 of my lifelong objectives was to complete Ecco the Dolphin, that game looked so criss and the whole ocean platform was so unique for the timeAt the age of 6 i juss couldn't get anywhere near completing itNeed to put it on my PSP and smash it now Also Sega Dreamcast is easily 1 of the most underrated consoles in memory, the amount of bangers for thatShenmue 1 and 2 (Bigup the heads who know how sick this series was)Virtua Tennis 1 n 2Crazy TaxiEcco The Dolphin: Defender of the FutureSonic Adventure 1 (best 3d Sonic game to date)Virtua StrikerSkies of Arcadia (very sick Rpg who knows?)Jet Set Radio (R U MAD!?)WWF Royal Rumble (not the best wrestling game by far but the multiplayer fun at the time)Street Fighter Alpha 3/ Street Fighter 3: 3rd StrikeSwear it was because of these games I missed so much school in year 6-7 times
them 2 games.. unbeatable

Un Muzik just killed it.Shenmue > ________ (the cliff hanger at the end of number 2, and still to this day they aint released the sequels. Graphically shitted on anything i had seen on ps2)Phantasy Star Online > ________ (surely someone must know about this game, sega was doing this online console gaming ting from early)Skies of Arcadia and Grandia IIcheeeez