ViP2 Man Dem - Chicks + Raves = ?

iheartgrime

I still can't get my head round this, maybe one of yous can expalinYou go to a rave, you drink, you chirps, you might even pull a few chicksBUTWhy is it that some chicks [when your speaking to them] tell you they have no man, when they do...Example I'm sweating it out in a rave, notice this ting near me that is overly buff - Dancing with a group of her girlfriendsThought cool, go to the toilets fix up my face, garms look fresh etcSo I approach the chick like 'How you doing darling, can I buy you a drink' (Yeah how cliche but it works) she says yeahSo I buy the chick a drink sit her down, start talking to her - She lives local to me, rah rah rah half drunken banter going on, abit of flirtingThen I drop the 'do you have a boyfriend' question she says no I had a bad experiance with my last so I'm taken it easySo thought hmm, should I allow it and move on - But then out the blue find she's leaning foward all pout'n nd shitSafe! Moved in started lips'n and what not - 10 minutes go by and I'm thinking nice I got a link tonight so jam with her till tomorrowThen next thing I know some dude comes up overly close to me and starts whispering in my ear [n/h] and says 'Get off my girl you d*ckhead'Two 2's now this dude grabs the chick and tells her to f*ck off and I'm like brav what you on that was my link and then he startsGetting bare rude spraying his nasty Stella breathe spray on mans tee so I allow him cos he's overly drunkAnd I see the chick waiting by room 1 door looking over with 2 mates - I approach her and say what the f*ck was that about, have you got a man?She plainfaces me and says yeah I told you you d*ck, why did you try it with me and brushed man - Two mates looked at me, screwface'n and bouncedWhy oh why would certain chicks bring all that dramma and sh*t full knowing that a next man could get stamp'd out by their boyfriend?Puzzles the f*ck outta meGirls, Boys please explain?
Just don't waste your time chirpzin girls in clubs, waste of time and energy. If the place has a chill out room then fine. But do more research scope out the movements of your potential target, watch them manz she hugs up etc... or she knows. Better still just wait til the rave done then make your move providing coast is clear.And some girls just love drama and attention seeking them out should be easy. Eg she is surrounded by nuff girls dancing round a handbag, or she always follows her girls into the toilets like they all insecure to be left alone. Stay clear of gal wid heavy make upIf she giving negative reaction upon opening of conversation walk away.hugging up nuff man, leave it alone...Don't ask if she has a man, surely she will state off her own accord if she is mature and sensible enuff. Don't start opening chirpz with can i get you a drink, she will rank you automatically as a mug or punk to have some fun with. ITS A WEAK OPENER...And finally make sure you aint dancing up in the rave holdin a bokkle of cham like ur a baller. FAILSUNGLASSES IN A RAVE! FAILHOT JACKET ON. FAIL
:D preach

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm raggo turning this into a race topic.THIS IS A WHITE PEOPLE/BRITISH THING.BOOZE BRITAIN AND DEM PROGRAMMES THERE. TYPICAL ENGLISH PEOPLE ARE NASTY.SEASONING CHICKEN WITH SALT AND PEPPERWASHING DISHES IN COLD WATER, LETTING THE DISHES SOAKBATHING THE NIGHT BEFORE THEN WAKING UP IN THE MORNING, SPRAYING LYNX AND LEAVING THE YARD.DROPPING FOOD ON THEIR CARPET AT HOME PICKING IT UP AND EATING IT SAMEWAYCOMING HOME ASKING WHATS FOR DINNER TO BE TOLD "BEANS, CHICKEN NUGGETS, CHIPS (OVEN FOODS)MENTIONING BOB MARLEY ANYTIME JAMAICA IS REFERRED TORANDOMLY LIPSIN GYAL IN A RAVE, GETTING COMPLETELY HAMMERED, TAKING A PISS DOWN THE ALLEY THEN GOING TO THE LOCAL KEBAB SHOP AND BOXING A KEBAB ON THE WAY HOME BEFORE THROWING UP AT THE NEAREST BUS STOP.ALL OF THE ABOVE = BRITAIN INCLUDING THE THREAD STARTER.F*CK OUTTA HERE.GOLIATH HAS SPOKEN.
rofllllllllllllmaoooooooooooooo

lol u got boyed on a number of levelsbut u mugged urself of first an foremost for a. offerin to buy a bitch a drinkb. lipsin a bitch you jus met in a clubc. arguing with the guy, about oi thats my link lolwutd. goin an confrontin her about it, shudda jus kept it movin tbhi was gna say maybe he jus one a dem guys that wont let go, but seen as she rounded off the boyment at the end, i duno man, both a dem are twisted in the head space
spuds

I'm raggo turning this into a race topic.THIS IS A WHITE PEOPLE/BRITISH THING.BOOZE BRITAIN AND DEM PROGRAMMES THERE. TYPICAL ENGLISH PEOPLE ARE NASTY.SEASONING CHICKEN WITH SALT AND PEPPERWASHING DISHES IN COLD WATER, LETTING THE DISHES SOAKBATHING THE NIGHT BEFORE THEN WAKING UP IN THE MORNING, SPRAYING LYNX AND LEAVING THE YARD.DROPPING FOOD ON THEIR CARPET AT HOME PICKING IT UP AND EATING IT SAMEWAYCOMING HOME ASKING WHATS FOR DINNER TO BE TOLD "BEANS, CHICKEN NUGGETS, CHIPS (OVEN FOODS)MENTIONING BOB MARLEY ANYTIME JAMAICA IS REFERRED TORANDOMLY LIPSIN GYAL IN A RAVE, GETTING COMPLETELY HAMMERED, TAKING A PISS DOWN THE ALLEY THEN GOING TO THE LOCAL KEBAB SHOP AND BOXING A KEBAB ON THE WAY HOME BEFORE THROWING UP AT THE NEAREST BUS STOP.ALL OF THE ABOVE = BRITAIN INCLUDING THE THREAD STARTER.F*CK OUTTA HERE.GOLIATH HAS SPOKEN.
rofllllllllllllmaoooooooooooooo
LOOOOOL

Guest Abou Diaby

lipsing a girl within 5 mins of meeting her for the first time = failsome goes for buying her a drink = failmoaning to her boyfriend that she's your link = failcaring about her = failseriously

Race got nothing to do with it.Actualy.. Allow them scummy chavs that are on all that... dont base a whole nation on those cunts.I got black bredrins that will go out and lips as many girls as they can.Llow generalising though.Disclaimer - I dont do this bullshit.

Race got nothing to do with it.Actualy.. Allow them scummy chavs that are on all that... dont base a whole nation on those cunts.I got black bredrins that will go out and lips as many girls as they can.Llow generalising though.Disclaimer - I dont do this bullshit.
They're not black just tell them to wash the back of their necks.

to be honest im discusted at the behaviour of the thread starter and im concerned highlyunderstand that as one of the senior members of the forum A LOT of my posts have been disregarded by many of you for me duppying you for all manor or reasons but you all know when i drop real talk.when you do these kinda things or your in a club you should ask yourself"WHAT WOULD FACE OFF DO?"Im not even sending ive prooved that im probably one of the very few people who's example you ought to follow and getting into any passa passa in a club over a joonge is just insanity at its finest.every time i go from this sight for a few days i come back to horrendous stories like this and it sickens me.let me break it down for youYOU WENT TO A CLUB AND MOVED TO A CHICK AND THOUGHT YOU WAS T PAINTHEN YOU ATTEMPTED TO GET GULLY ON A GUY THAT SAW YOUR A POOMPLEX (WHY WOULD A MAN THAT SEES A MAN BUYING A GIRL A DRINK IN A CLUB THINK YOUR SERIOUS? OF COURSE YOUR SEEN AS A d*ckHEAD)THEN THE GIRL BOYS YOU OFF TOO.think about how your father would feel if he saw you get boyed like thislook after yourself better [POOT FROM THE WIRE]WE NEED TO TIGHTEN UP ROUND HERE YONO MORE SHORT CUTS[POOT FROM THE WIRE]

to be honest im discusted at the behaviour of the thread starter and im concerned highlyunderstand that as one of the senior members of the forum A LOT of my posts have been disregarded by many of you for me duppying you for all manor or reasons but you all know when i drop real talk.when you do these kinda things or your in a club you should ask yourself"WHAT WOULD FACE OFF DO?"Im not even sending ive prooved that im probably one of the very few people who's example you ought to follow and getting into any passa passa in a club over a joonge is just insanity at its finest.every time i go from this sight for a few days i come back to horrendous stories like this and it sickens me.let me break it down for youYOU WENT TO A CLUB AND MOVED TO A CHICK AND THOUGHT YOU WAS T PAINTHEN YOU ATTEMPTED TO GET GULLY ON A GUY THAT SAW YOUR A POOMPLEX (WHY WOULD A MAN THAT SEES A MAN BUYING A GIRL A DRINK IN A CLUB THINK YOUR SERIOUS? OF COURSE YOUR SEEN AS A d*ckHEAD)THEN THE GIRL BOYS YOU OFF TOO.think about how your father would feel if he saw you get boyed like thislook after yourself better [POOT FROM THE WIRE]WE NEED TO TIGHTEN UP ROUND HERE YONO MORE SHORT CUTS[POOT FROM THE WIRE]
:D :D :D

Nah she don't but its another mattter.
do u know her in real life?if so, try and hook her up with wavakibeen sending her bare pm's recommending the guy, and she just keeps airin it
lmfao wtf is this