Football Manager 2009

I.B.Blackman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might get this soon lol @ some of the names you see reading topics, strange stuff
get me thoughdidnt think id ever see rich kid reading a football related topic, thought he was more of a netball guy tbhijoke
sdfhrtehwershehwrhrtPARRthought i was the only person thinkin diz aswell u kna

balotelli with ade upfront >>>>>>gallas' 9 goals all by headers after rvp's corners >>>>>>have not got a flying f*ck why clichy, sagna and toure are THAT rubbish. tactics seem to rather gd for rest of the team but them. bout half of my lost goals are cos of their losses in the middle smhand wtf for bendtner, i sold man to totty in the first week for 12mill, in jan he has 17goals :|maybe just the early hype but this is the second best fm after 2006 and cm4 imo.

yh hes a showerman seen him in pre season was a straight purchase last fmanyways back yard time to continue fm currently unbeaten in league down to 1 fit first team striker though however manucho just scored in CLso i should be ok

Real offered me £30m for Evra just before the transfer deadline closed but I had to turn it down cause I didn't have enough time to get a suitable replacement.
Lol @ Not doing a LevyThe Guys up top would have loved the profit.
Wanted to do a Levy but he was the only LB I had in my squad (sold O'Shea and loaned out Fabio).

havent got the press confrences on lock yet, its costing meim 5th, and i've lost to boro at home, hull and west brom away, sunderland at homebut i've played 5 games against the 'big 4' and won 4 of them, lost the other to united at home 2-1.which is a good sign i guess, i think i'm f*ck*ng up with my press confrences and struggling to get my players up for the games v the lesser teamsrandy gave 11mil for jan (although i already had 2mil and only 10 mill actually came so he really give me 8mil), got rakitic coming on jan first.Friedel,Diarra, Davies, Cuellar, Shorey,Rakitic, NRC, Barry, Young,Carew, Agbonlahor,Owen as super sub.gonna try and sign foster, miguel veloso and a right back next season, having to waste diarra there atm.