Is raving dying?

mysterious

I dont think its dying. For me personally, i just hear the same ol music, at the same raves, seeing the same faces (esp one certain dude kmt).Theres really nuffin different about raves no more. they're all the same. Only thing different about them is the flyer.Just cnt be assed with it that much anymore. Got other things to think about.
Basically!Only difference is one may have a better vibe than the other. I don't even go out nomore.

Its not dying, we're just gettin older.
I blame the music, it's been quite dead lately.
Only thing different about them is the flyer.
But
half the ppl in this topic are talkin about clubs as raves tbh.as its been discussed b4 black ppl basically call any event in a club or woteva a rave..
Sessions in Yard officially killed any hope I had for going out and enjoying myself over here. HH/RnB in a club unless its warm-up music is dead, funky's good for a little but Garage is not about reminiscing anymore coz its very current. Every single "old skool garage" set is filled with the same tunes. I dont know, maybe I've been going to the wrong places but damn I go to clubs evey 3 months I would say and still hear the same sh*t. Swear down, apart from 'I Get Money' and that friggin Mims remix minus Mims where everyone acts mad like they didnt know it was the remix when the horns go, every song is stuck in 06.Playlists and police have f*cked it up

people have been saying that ravings dieing from the 80's when it was all about hardcoreAnd I mean raving not clubbing! raving where you have people from all over the country I think Dynamat and Edward piffer know what I am on about when I say raving
ye wen ppl are TREKKING to raves from far u know its gonna be a proper rave off. wen ppl come from all around the country.wen im meeting heads from austria, america, even austrailia, outside in the que...u know its serious lol.

in terms of the clubbers i think alot of ppl dont know the right places to go and will jus hit up a generic urban night somewhere.
ye dats cos nightlife now a days is saturateddd with generic urban nights.ppl who dont know enough are easily fooled by all this, which is what promotors intend to do.
Basically

those refering to funky house...im pretty sure that music never had a rave held for it ever?jodie also no offence but u swear music u actualy rave to u wouldnt like?its not rele about goin to a rave n standin at the back/side/dark areas unless ur gettin ready to go nuts

its not a rave unless everyones got a passion for the music and gettin lost and deep into it, whether it be with the aid of drugs (alcohol and/or illegal) or not.
lol i told u thatwernt there an old topic on ere before my car f*cked up a while ago that u actualy copied n pasted me explainin that in the topic?it is simple as that really...drugs or no drugsu go to a RAVE for the specific type of music...u go to a club to hear wotever the f*ck gets playedin terms of funky house clubs n garage clubs u go for the music but its a club atmosphere, u go more to av a few drinks, draw a couple girls, stand around n look grumpy as if shits about to get crazyravin u do not give a toss or in my case arent even aware of ur surroundings u skank like a nutcase u LOVE the music to the extenet that u buss a gunfinger to almost every single tune and its pure vibes in there.bump into someone n they're quick to say "SORRY BRUV U AVIN A GOOD NIGHT YE MY MISTAKE SAFE SAFE"not bump into someone "OI LAA EET LAAA TRYINA START A WAR MANDEM SKEEN ZEET" its not rele that...

its not a rave unless everyones got a passion for the music and gettin lost and deep into it, whether it be with the aid of drugs (alcohol and/or illegal) or not.
lol i told u thatwernt there an old topic on ere before my car f*cked up a while ago that u actualy copied n pasted me explainin that in the topic?it is simple as that really...drugs or no drugsu go to a RAVE for the specific type of music...u go to a club to hear wotever the f*ck gets playedin terms of funky house clubs n garage clubs u go for the music but its a club atmosphere, u go more to av a few drinks, draw a couple girls, stand around n look grumpy as if shits about to get crazyravin u do not give a toss or in my case arent even aware of ur surroundings u skank like a nutcase u LOVE the music to the extenet that u buss a gunfinger to almost every single tune and its pure vibes in there.bump into someone n they're quick to say "SORRY BRUV U AVIN A GOOD NIGHT YE MY MISTAKE SAFE SAFE"not bump into someone "OI LAA EET LAAA TRYINA START A WAR MANDEM SKEEN ZEET" its not rele that...
dont av a clue bruv, u say a lot of things i dont remember lol. i just thought of that statement now.il admit i didnt catch onto the raving ting as soon as i turned 18, but i know the deal now. thats what matters really.

those refering to funky house...im pretty sure that music never had a rave held for it ever?jodie also no offence but u swear music u actualy rave to u wouldnt like?its not rele about goin to a rave n standin at the back/side/dark areas unless ur gettin ready to go nuts
Na i do like it, its just i hear the same playlists allllll the time. I'd still shake a leg to it, its just theres not much difference at raves/clubs.

Its all about how much passion u actually have for the music i guess, but u do get a random few that turn up in the spot n don't even like the music. WHAT 4? Keep ya ass ina ur house. With me it was all about garage raves back in the days, the DJz banged out sum tunes from the heart, but nowa days SOME Djs are just doing sets to get paid. IMO, wen so solid came on the scene with certain tunes bare ppl got all hype n thats when garage raves started to die down, like i said b4 u will neva get a line up like we did back in the 90's, Thats why i've moved on 2 DnB raves, there are usually nothing but good vibes in these raves. ppl go to rave not to pose. Its just sad that lately ppl have been reaching to pop lil thin chains. KMT. I guess its all down to what ever floats your boat. If the vibe in a rave is good and u can close your eyes n get lost with the music then thats what i call a banging rave tbh.