Fallout 3

VonBoyage

ZNM.snapshotba.jpglol @ guys talking about 5 & 20 gs. 64k when im ere.snapshot0b.jpgchinese stealth armour >>> (winterized t-51b is the best in the game tho)snapshot1p.jpgdogmeat & fawkessnapshot2o.jpgStealth mode kicks in when your crouched. Enemies aint seeing u.snapshot3xg.jpgsick weaponsnapshot4q.jpgsnapshot5o.jpgsnapshot6e.jpgdont think ill b running out anytime soonsnapshot7l.jpgsnapshot8u.jpgsnapshot9v.jpgsnapshot11a.jpgsnapshot10.jpgsnapshot12i.jpgthe yardsnapshot13zh.jpgwadsworthsnapshot15b.jpgthe view from tenpenny towersnapshot18.jpgsnapshot19a.jpgjus chillen'snapshot20c.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Im on PS3 and this game lasted me nicely for summer i clocked it twice with a male and female character and good/evil character to see how the game plays and for trophies. The DLC is out on the PSN store all ready but f*ck that its like £8 each so for all 5 it would be £40 and the GOTY edition is comming out this week friday for £25 lol. Anyways are the DLC sick? and how long will it last me playing through all 5?Aslo have you man checked out Oblivion Elder Scrolls IV GOTY Edition? from the same creators and shares the same gameplay if so what you lot think of it?

• 3 months later...

lol u can still play copied games on it...or u upset about ur game saves

game saves fam, i will still play fallout on it but much much muchhhhh rather be carrying on from where i was but on the elite instead

feel to start it again on the elite anyway and see how quick i get through the levels

• 1 month later...