so kfc have hiked their prices

The Somalian

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

na llow it i swear take 2wo does jerk chicken an rice for £2.50 at lunch time n dats jus in my bit im sure nuff other shops got similar deals ull be wasting ur time
Where?And believe me, I've been nuff places in London and never ever seen anything like that. Cheapest I've seen a dinner is £4.50 and that's peppers and spice.And Marlon I originally had ideas for Ladbroke Grove as I know there's no real place that does decent meals (not even Yum Yums), everyone has to resort to chicken and chips or pizza. But it would probably be in a black inner city area not too far from a educational insitution. This probabyl won't come to plan but I've always been curious adn you never know I might get the fundsa and urge to try it out.

I use to get the mini variety meal for £1.99 and I was cool with that stayed that price for years then it when up to £2.19 im cool with that also still works out to be good value now its £2.39 and 10p for ketchup and to buy a fizzy drink from normal shop works out £3.00 not worth it to be honest dixy is me nowAlso shops have started to charge 60p for fizzy drinks not feeling inflation because all that cash builds up over a period of time Any other price hikes we all should know about?
LMAO ..

u see that crapthey tried 2 make the whisper 1.19, i was guna slap a bitch when i found out
they tried running that past me with the cornetto mcflurry back when it just came out, didn't even say that price on the board, had some long off argument with the woman serving me (stupid bitch), and got the 20p off (yaaay :D)