so kfc have hiked their prices

The Somalian

I use to get the mini variety meal for £1.99 and I was cool with that stayed that price for years then it when up to £2.19 im cool with that also still works out to be good value now its £2.39 and 10p for ketchup and to buy a fizzy drink from normal shop works out £3.00 not worth it to be honest dixy is me nowAlso shops have started to charge 60p for fizzy drinks not feeling inflation because all that cash builds up over a period of time Any other price hikes we all should know about?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KFCClosed.gif
LMAO
:lol::lol: I didn't even know this, haven't been for a while.*Goes to Picadilly Circus KFC on lunch to verify*
Whereabouts/what egency you workin? You must be near me.
Holborn - Bout 2 minute walk from both Covent Garden and Holborn stations...I work in the same building.owww(I dont really)See you in 5 minz bbz.

all prices have gone up• Its always been about mini variety meal that is the meal all the real guys eat little snack then go home later and eat yam, green banana dumplings red peas with some chicken or ox tail, hold tight the guys who eat that as their dinner. The other meals are a bump I brought that hot rod ting last week and feel like I got bumpedlol at the name rsonist got parred

all prices have gone up• Its always been about mini variety meal that is the meal all the real guys eat little snack then go home later and eat yam, green banana dumplings red peas with some chicken or ox tail, hold tight the guys who eat that as their dinner. The other meals are a bump I brought that hot rod ting last week and feel like I got bumpedlol at the name rsonist got parred
does this only apply if you are black?