so kfc have hiked their prices

The Somalian

this happend to me yesterday.went to buy 2 mini fillets. put 2 nugs on the desk and got plainfaced. they are now £1.19 each, completely defeated the purpose of me clearing my change had to break into a 10 note.
£1.19 FOR A f*ck*ng MINI FILET?!?!!??!THAT IS A PAR.KFC BOYCOTT STARTS RIGHT NOW.
nah i dont know where you lot are gettin you minis from*hopes he isnt proven wrong when he goes work tomorrow*

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this happend to me yesterday.went to buy 2 mini fillets. put 2 nugs on the desk and got plainfaced. they are now £1.19 each, completely defeated the purpose of me clearing my change had to break into a 10 note.
£1.19 FOR A f*ck*ng MINI FILET?!?!!??!THAT IS A PAR.KFC BOYCOTT STARTS RIGHT NOW.
nah i dont know where you lot are gettin you minis from*hopes he isnt proven wrong when he goes work tomorrow*
hahaaha good luck

All this credit crunch and inflation talk is just scaring people into upping prices. If only recovery was round the corner but looks like we will be suffering for a good while. I even came back from shopping earlier today and spent £28 and didn't feel like I got that much. Most of the stuff will probably be gone in 3 days.

Guest Tronics

KFC is bump all round.But has anyone tried that new chicken burger combo thing? the ads are all over the place.my local chicken shop is still the one imo.7" pizza + chips + 3 hot wings + drink = 2.20orspicy chicken burger + chips + 2 hot wings + drink = 2.50noiceeeeeeeeeee.

KFC is bump all round.But has anyone tried that new chicken burger combo thing? the ads are all over the place.my local chicken shop is still the one imo.7" pizza + chips + 3 hot wings + drink = 2.20orspicy chicken burger + chips + 2 hot wings + drink = 2.50noiceeeeeeeeeee.
Where's that?

All this credit crunch and inflation talk is just scaring people into upping prices. If only recovery was round the corner but looks like we will be suffering for a good while. I even came back from shopping earlier today and spent £28 and didn't feel like I got that much. Most of the stuff will probably be gone in 3 days.
yeah anyone been tesco or ne supermarket them guys are taking the piss wit the muller lights use to be 3 for £1 now its 4 for £2 them bumps thereswear down im gonna start growing my own food go market and by sheep and sh*t and just keep them in the gardenthem chciken shops still selling 1 peice of chicken and chips for £1 that looks like me f paying £2.49 for a snack might as well go cafe and get a fry up

Where's that?
Hit up most pizza places in East, standard pricing round these partsI only deal with the 7inch pizza deal though

Guest Tronics
Where's that?
Hit up most pizza places in East, standard pricing round these partsI only deal with the 7inch pizza deal though
the truth.east is where it's if your a bargain kinda guy.

The credit crunch and inflation shouldn't even effect these companies anyways... to make, it costs like 3p per chicken nugget, 10p for a milk shake and 14p for a big mac, something ridiculous like that anyways (yeh I did work at Maccy D's when I was 16 and what?!)These companies are jus takin advantage of a bad situation

The credit crunch and inflation shouldn't even effect these companies anyways... to make, it costs like 3p per chicken nugget, 10p for a milk shake and 14p for a big mac, something ridiculous like that anywaysThese companies are jus takin advantage of a bad situation

Are people comparing the credit crunch to the price of a KFC Mini Fillet and how gravely it affects the consumer?Like really?
LOLEveryone has down times where it will affect them a great deal. And it's the simple fact that they are making so much profit anyways and are just following the rising prices of other establishments to further themselves even more.ON a sidenote, does anyone have any idea how much it costs to set up a restaurant/take away business? Had an idea for making west indian/african dishes for cheaper than typical and planting it somewhere near a college/university to attract the lower end. Rather than charging £5/6 fopr a jerk chicken dinner, it would cost £3.50-4 (obviously the portion would kinda follow suit) for example.