X Factor 2009

Guest LOGers

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alex would be signed to the same label as leona, you do realise that?if they see potential in alex, they'll give her the best songs, producers etc and market her globallyif not, she'll just be another leon jacksonpeople need to stop hating on the girl before she's even done anything. shes the best singer in the competition and deserves to win

alex would be signed to the same label as leona, you do realise that?if they see potential in alex, they'll give her the best songs, producers etc and market her globallyif not, she'll just be another leon jacksonpeople need to stop hating on the girl before she's even done anything. shes the best singer in the competition and deserves to win
I didnt understand where you were going with that post

i dont think alex is THAT good. but i personally dont rate leona that much. also alex is better looking and could do a wider range apart from jus soppy ballads. snm
Leona's mixed race therefore easier to buss in America. I dont think you understand the politics in America. Estelle took so long to get American Boy going because from youre black you HAVE to go through urban stations. If she isnt better than Keyshia Cole, Jazmine Sullivan and them types, its going to be hard for her, unless she has a sick pop song
wow and whitney, beyonce, mjb, and the many other black singers? leona had an amazing pr machine behind her as well as great exposure at a time of very bland rnb anyway. i think leona is just ok tbh. im waging her 2nd album to be a fraction of spirit, id hope im wrong. seen alex on youtube, and can do better vocally. her being on that x factor camp will just hurt her in the long term.and 001.. the urban stations are better than the mainstream stations. thats where people go FIRST to get their RnB. its not like theres a stupid radio 1 (there is radio one still but....) and capital fm which probably control 90% of the singles charting