Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

No sunshine, hook me up.Worked in Holborn bare times, place is live.
There's normally bare jobs going at my uni, all of them pay ridiculously well (£10 an hour minimum)Can't find anything at the moment thoughI'm doing more jobs than I can even cope with at the moment so I don't mind letting people on here know if something comes up
Seriously, Holborn would be nice for me. Holler at me if anything comes up mate.

North west/west vacancies?
Would you travel to Holborn?
Hook me up, i live 5 mins from holborn
NahI PM'd you a while ago about a job you advertised on here and you never even had the courtesy to reply, even if was just to say it was taken
The John Lewis ting? Yeah, he never even replied to man about that either.

What do you do no sunshine?
Work(ed) in the student union shopWork in the uni accommodation officeWork evenings and saturdays in the uni libraryand titan i will do
Were these jobs open to application from anyone or just students at the uni?
2 of them were just for studentsBut a lot of the jobs advertised on my uni's jobs section are open for anybody to apply, they're not necessarily at the uni though

ENDSLEIGHEarn extra cash...Fancy a few weeks of flexible freshers fun?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Temporary Sales Staff(September-mid October)Here's your chance to earn some extra cash at the beginning of term. Not only will you gain valuable sales experience talking to students about their insurance cover, but it's fun, on your doorstep and doesn't interfere with your studies. We'll even train you.If you're outgoing and confident in a sales environment, it's the perfect temp job for you.To find our more, contact Claire McGough on 01282 410398or at mailto:[email protected]SALARY = £5-10P P/HTITLE = TEMPORARY SALES STAFFREF. NUMBER = 25272CONTACT = CLAIRE MCGOUGH 01282 410398 [email protected] BY EMAILING CV TO THAT ADDRESSCLOSING DATE = JULY 31ST

U KNOW WHAT STIRS ME UPITS NOT PEOPLE GETTING EMPLOYED AHEAD OF MEITS EMPLOYERS THAT DONT EVEN BOTHER TO SEND A f*ck*ng E-MAIL/LETTER TELLING ME I HAVENT BEEN SUCCESSFULFFS
Yeah, this grinds my gears.I applied for a good few jobs on Gumtree, some data entry/office work type roles. If you search you can find some that state they don't really need experience or you can blag it. Gonna try and see of Reed can help me as well. Never had luck with them before but f*ck it, might as well try again.Anyone know where I can apply for some driving jobs? Might as well make use of the license, and I reach 2 years in August. Saw one chaffeur job advertised on gumtree. It was £850 a week. However, it was saying you need extensive knowledge of London, in particular central London. I'm not the best when it comes to driving around West End. Still haven't learnt all the one way roads and that yet.