Way forward for Grime...

Younger

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless CHU dissapears...People had a passion to be part of the scene as it was also part of our experience growing up and it was our sound, now people either want to make a profit or just get on TV for a brief moment thus killing what grime was about.Also grime and road went hand in hand back in the day it was real underground road music.

Unless CHU dissapears...People had a passion to be part of the scene as it was also part of our experience growing up and it was our sound, now people either want to make a profit or just get on TV for a brief moment thus killing what grime was about.Also grime and road went hand in hand back in the day it was real underground road music.
smashed the nail widda sledgehammer

its jus changin.i personally dont see anything wrong with that.
its just fashionable at the moment not to like grime..it will come back though i reckon
i really dont get this..why is it fashonable? theres plenty of genres that have changed and left their core fans behind but it was nothing to do with fashon or trend, it was ALWAYS the change in the appeal.

grime basically needs radio and raves backso man can start making pee from club nights and bookingsbut its NOT GONNA happen anymoreespically with the number of shankings going upNO ONE wants to touch grime, feds/trident are on this ting for stopiing it espically in the conditions we living inso in that sense grime will NEVER get that stage it was back in the daymandem can probally bring out more mixtapes and maybe get sh*t popping like thatbut feds aint letting the rave element come back right now