Topic of today is 'Weave'..

ReZiW

one of my close friends gets weave quite often and it always looks freshshe gets human hair because she says it keeps betterand she told me that the reason some weaves just look ratty is that some girls just don't look after itshe says she still greases it with olive oil and straightens it every morning and wraps her hair at night when shes sleeping

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of my close friends gets weave quite often and it always looks freshshe gets human hair because she says it keeps betterand she told me that the reason some weaves just look ratty is that some girls just don't look after itshe says she still greases it with olive oil and straightens it every morning and wraps her hair at night when shes sleeping
This is me.

Yea... baiting up my life... but... If you see my hair in a ponytail and it's curly... it aint mine lol.My hair is naturally curly... so If I was to cut myself a fringe and straighten it... the slightest hint of moisture will make the fringe curl up.
Come to think of it, your ponytail was abit suspect. Is your hair 'tough'?

black girls fair enough coz a lot of black girls hair dont grow that fastbut mixed race girls imo theres no excuseplease forgive my ignorance if the above is not true
Your ignorance is excused.