Autumn/Winter Appreciation Topic

Guest Ivan Drago

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The air last night was exactly how I like it and it's only September. Usually have to wait till November. Sick.Gonna go shopping soon and buy all the sh*t I need for this winter. Need to find the perfect coat to go with my suit for work so I can start drawing women on the way to the office.Need to get over this cold first though.

This is my time of year tbhSnuggling under the covers with that guy>>___Wearing wooly hats, thick wooly tights and cashmere jumpers>>>____Oh YEAH and knee high bootsI love winter fashionStarbucks hot chocolate with extra cream every afternoonThe darkTurning up the heating and lighting tealights all over the the gaffGah I'm getting excited just thinking about it!Ps allow rain though.

wot is wrong with sum of u ppl? arrgh i'm in paaaaaain!!! Someone give me sympathy
had the dirtiest man cold bout two weeks ago. thought i had terminal cancer and i got about 2 hours sleep per night.
thank you my man
grow up you p*ssy... cant even deal with alittle cold
a cold? where did i post cold? man flu, u wouldn't get it coz ur a bitch. why u never on xbox?

wot is wrong with sum of u ppl? arrgh i'm in paaaaaain!!! Someone give me sympathy
had the dirtiest man cold bout two weeks ago. thought i had terminal cancer and i got about 2 hours sleep per night.
thank you my man
grow up you p*ssy... cant even deal with alittle cold
a cold? where did i post cold? man flu, u wouldn't get it coz ur a bitch. why u never on xbox?
oh im using a different account... other one ran out