Autumn/Winter Appreciation Topic

Guest Ivan Drago

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew I should have moved to that chick on the tube this morning.SMFHI hate shitting where I eat though.
Do it. When this cold's gone I'm going shopping and buying a copy of "The Game". Allow not having a present addressed to "the wife" under the tree this year.
Vip2 sarging soon come
lulzshits bait now though. TTKKthe book is actually very content thin but a great read on the lifestyle and progression

I knew I should have moved to that chick on the tube this morning.SMFHI hate shitting where I eat though.
Do it. When this cold's gone I'm going shopping and buying a copy of "The Game". Allow not having a present addressed to "the wife" under the tree this year.
Vip2 sarging soon come
Them ones.Hunter = my tag.

Vip2 sarging soon come
lulzshits bait now though. TTKKthe book is actually very content thin but a great read on the lifestyle and progression
The Game is content thin but the anhilation method, juggler method, robert greenes book and the game penetrating etc is choc full of knowledge."apparently" :unsure:

Vip2 sarging soon come
The Game is content thin but the anhilation method, juggler method, robert greenes book and the game penetrating etc is choc full of knowledge."apparently" :unsure:
*spuds*

It's jokes how 90% of people who read The Game miss the whole point completelyOne of my uni mates read the bit about peacocking and went out raving with silver nail varnish on, thinking the hoes would come flocking. He caught some classic plainfaces and SMHs that night.
thats because they never get to the end

I'm just interested to see what The Game has to offer me. My bredrin started it yesterday and talked to his 5 random people but I told him it's cheating as he went to the student opening on the new Gatecrasher in Birmingham. Hardly difficult. Today he was supposed to talk to 5 women... Ain't spoken to him to discuss his progress yet.Lol at the guys not realising that knowledge is power. From when you have said "lol at books..." you have explained your life.