Autumn/Winter Appreciation Topic

Guest Ivan Drago

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's jokes how 90% of people who read The Game miss the whole point completelyOne of my uni mates read the bit about peacocking and went out raving with silver nail varnish on, thinking the hoes would come flocking. He caught some classic plainfaces and SMHs that night.
loolAny book that can convince a man to do that in an attempt to get gyal is worth a read, I'm gonna get a copy.

It's jokes how 90% of people who read The Game miss the whole point completelyOne of my uni mates read the bit about peacocking and went out raving with silver nail varnish on, thinking the hoes would come flocking. He caught some classic plainfaces and SMHs that night.
The Game is an interesting read, it's not a self help book because there is barely an help in it, it's aim is just to tell the main guys story. Also alot of the stuff Mystery does in it is for a certain demographic imo like dressing up all outlandish and sh*t will get you kicked out of Faces but in the right area I dunno it may heighten interest. tbh i think 80% of the people who read The Game and other books in the same vein carry on life as normal anyway, takes balls (no homo) if im honest to go through the whole process

The Game is an interesting read, it's not a self help book because there is barely an help in it, it's aim is just to tell the main guys story. Also alot of the stuff Mystery does in it is for a certain demographic imo like dressing up all outlandish and sh*t will get you kicked out of Faces but in the right area I dunno it may heighten interest. tbh i think 80% of the people who read The Game and other books in the same vein carry on life as normal anyway, takes balls (no homo) if im honest to go through the whole process
Think you're talking about the wrong book. I'm talking about the one that sets you challenges, not the story.

Winter >>>>>>>>>>>Waking up and stepping out smelling FRESH RAIN from the night before >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dark clouds and grey moody weather contrasting with a BEAUTIFUL, bright eyed female who is wrapped up but EVER SO sexy >>>>>>Looking sharp with ur winter clothes but no hat cos ur trim is FRESSSSSSH >>>>>>>The blacked out swagger with no jacket jus gloves for warmth >>>>>>>

Think you're talking about the wrong book. I'm talking about the one that sets you challenges, not the story.
in the last bit im talking about the same one as you, the anhilation method.

you are talking about the updated one i think that was advertised all over myspace a few months back. The one from 2006 was just a story. sh*t is infamous now though.Jubez is right though. Most people just read and leave. The whole thing is supposed to be a lifestyle overhaul as its a soft skill as documented by the guy in the book.

The Game is an interesting read, it's not a self help book because there is barely an help in it, it's aim is just to tell the main guys story. Also alot of the stuff in it is for a certain demographic imo like dressing up all outlandish and sh*t will get you kicked out of Faces but in the right area I dunno it may heighten interest. tbh i think 80% of the people who read The Game and other books in the same vein carry on life as normal anyway, takes balls (no homo) if im honest to go through the whole process
That's wholly true, and Neil Strauss is a genius for marketing it in the way he has. It's a real interesting narrative of his journey with that little sub-culture. But most people who read The Game, either in curiosity or desperation, are doing it because they want to learn how to mash more women, and aren't going to absorb the real point. It's nuts how it opens on Page 1 with a master pick-up artist in a mental hospital, but people STILL don't see the cautionary tale.

I knew I should have moved to that chick on the tube this morning.SMFHI hate shitting where I eat though.
Do it. When this cold's gone I'm going shopping and buying a copy of "The Game". Allow not having a present addressed to "the wife" under the tree this year.
looolaww

I'm just interested to see what The Game has to offer me. My bredrin started it yesterday and talked to his 5 random people but I told him it's cheating as he went to the student opening on the new Gatecrasher in Birmingham. Hardly difficult. Today he was supposed to talk to 5 women... Ain't spoken to him to discuss his progress yet.Lol at the guys not realising that knowledge is power. From when you have said "lol at books..." you have explained your life.
yeh i sed lol at books in regards 2 drawing girls, i no 4 a fact i dnt need a book to talk to 5 girls ina daysum napolian dynamite battyman ting ur dealin wid but boi, mayb in life ur not 2 experianced wid the opp sex and have trouble connecting with themlive your liferihannagx5.jpg