Autumn/Winter Appreciation Topic

Guest Ivan Drago

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The air last night was exactly how I like it.
This is my time of year tbhSnuggling under the covers with that guy>>___Wearing wooly hats, thick wooly tights and cashmere jumpers>>>____I love winter fashionStarbucks hot chocolate with extra creamThe darkTurning up the heating and lighting tealights all over the the gaff
WINTER IS THE 1CASHMERE GLOVES...NEW CREPSNEW CLOTHESFIRST CIGARETTE ON A CRISP WINTERS MORNING.. WHILST THE SUN IS RISING
its all about the winter time snuggle bunny i can not lie, prepping him right now
i have a slight version of that seasonal disorder thing. i find it hard to wakeup when its dark and have to buss 5pm naps cos the darkness tricks my body.
I HATE the cold of winter.I HATE the darkness of winter, but love it also.

Hate winter. Over cold. Today it was sleet that was stupidly cold. Think it hit 0 degrees earlier.However, I love dropping nice big jackets and woolies soemtimes.But I would prefer it if it was just a warm spring and summer that the seasons consisted of.

I love how when it summer everyones "yeah f*ck winter I love summer the best" then when its winter its the opposite. Ive always said winter over summer. Apart from in the summer the girls are wearing less :( Which reminds me I still need a winter coat. went out today in a jumper and it was pretty freezing. Need myself a new jacket.