So my car gets clamped on saturday night

LuLu

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

parked in a inspecters space in da police station .. dint even no dey had ther own space .. but neway .. got away wid it as i worked wid dem LMAO(oh n i aint even passed )
GASbut in the offchance Alex is straight and your telling the truth.You're a f*ck*ng imbecile.About you work with them and your dumb enough to park there without a license.Any subhuman gash.

parked in a inspecters space in da police station .. dint even no dey had ther own space .. but neway .. got away wid it as i worked wid dem LMAO(oh n i aint even passed )
GASYou're a f*ck*ng imbecile.About you work with them and your dumb enough to park there without a license.Any subhuman gash.

your lucky it was just clamped luvi was at a friends yard and i came out and my car was gone despite having bought a valid ticket.i thought it had been nicked at first and actually sh*t my pants but...a phonecalltaxi ride from f*ck*ng willesden to wembley£150 then i got my whip backin hind sight it was funny because it served me right as i was somewhere i shouldnt have been and i blame karmaas for clamping ive been clamped up west end twice too[/i

GASbut in the offchance Alex is straight and your telling the truth.You're a f*ck*ng imbecile.About you work with them and your dumb enough to park there without a license.Any subhuman gash.
:lol: gosh.

Guest M12 Part 2
i've burrowed a disabled badge, so can park on double lines without getting clamped or towedbut when i dont have it, i make sure when i park in controlled zones to see whether they enforce clamping/towing
:lol:

lol dats pissed.must of been just sittin waiting for sumone to park.
I read thats what some of them do in a few places.I believe in the places where ppl take the piss with the parking.They sit there in an unmarked car and watch till someone comes and leaves their car there and BAM! clamped up.

yea traffic wardens are pros at just springing up when u least expect iti remember when i went to a newsagents on a busy high street, i quickly parked up a few spaces down...jogged into the shop picked up a juice and before i cud say 'how much boss?'..i peeked my head out the shop to check if everything was cool out and i see the traffic warden quickly typing in the car details into his hand held monitor...i sprinted out of the shop fast before he could process the ticketit was like i did rob the shop or sumthin

i love the fact in the west end you can park on single yellow lines after 7pm on a Saturday and some people don't even know this is possible.
Aint this in actiion for any single yellow (not just the W/End) and more times the time kicks start at 6.30pm till 7.30 am