Most serious song atm who knows

The Somalian

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would have been more poignant if he weren't leaning on the bonnet of that bentley.
lmaaaaaaaaaao
LOLhis voice was kinna jarring, but I thought the song was deep
Allow it, the only reason people will think it's deep is because they think the kid wrote it himself, which I'm 110% certain he didn't His mum probably forced him into doing that sh*t making him just like any 8 year old girl ina talent show who's sh*t but will get enough 'awwws' to make it bareable, he's just a showpiece kid Plus that had to be the most appauling video I've ever seen, absolutely no thought went into that and it just shows unlike reputable video channels Channel U doesn't have any quality control measures... U should just burn to the ground f*ck*ng horrible song and anyone who genuinely feels it should do a double Van Gough and lop dere ears
Yes he did you tard. Dem foolish percentages
I'll let the tard comment pass since you're obviously on ur reds But do you have proof he wrote it? My point stands whether he wrote it or not anyway

who thinks his mum made him do the song?i personally dowho reckons darren cambell woked out the mum on a sly b4I personally dowho reckons if his dad came back he could juice the mum again get her up the duff and leave her same wayI personally do
Raaa what happend here then? How can man rate the song highly in post 1 then by post 3 hes tryna take the piss? What kind of lemingtation is that?? Any weak character
i am a person who can understand the meaning of the song but at the same time I can not take it seriously look at the vid what is in it and man never wrote that song then the bit with the mumyou know what i want to see a vid of a single white teenage mum telling others the dangers of black meni would rate that more instead of the women still being hurt and making her son perform that

would have been more poignant if he weren't leaning on the bonnet of that bentley.
lmaaaaaaaaaao
Allow it, the only reason people will think it's deep is because they think the kid wrote it himself, which I'm 110% certain he didn't His mum probably forced him into doing that sh*t making him just like any 8 year old girl ina talent show who's sh*t but will get enough 'awwws' to make it bareable, he's just a showpiece kid Plus that had to be the most appauling video I've ever seen, absolutely no thought went into that and it just shows unlike reputable video channels Channel U doesn't have any quality control measures... U should just burn to the ground f*ck*ng horrible song and anyone who genuinely feels it should do a double Van Gough and lop dere ears
I'll let the tard comment pass since you're obviously on ur reds But do you have proof he wrote it? My point stands whether he wrote it or not anyway
:blush:Yes I do. How does your point still stand? You tried to discredit it by sayin you wer 110% positive (sniggers) he didn't write it. Y exactly didn't you think he wrote it? My guess is you thought it was too good 4 him 2 have written it but I'll accept whatever well thought out lie u give as an answer.

who thinks his mum made him do the song?i personally dowho reckons darren cambell woked out the mum on a sly b4I personally dowho reckons if his dad came back he could juice the mum again get her up the duff and leave her same wayI personally do
Raaa what happend here then? How can man rate the song highly in post 1 then by post 3 hes tryna take the piss? What kind of lemingtation is that?? Any weak character
i am a person who can understand the meaning of the song but at the same time I can not take it seriously look at the vid what is in it and man never wrote that song then the bit with the mumyou know what i want to see a vid of a single white teenage mum telling others the dangers of black meni would rate that more instead of the women still being hurt and making her son perform that
So your transition from it bein 'the most serious song atm' to not bein able to take it seriously had nothing to do with the responses? Seen.And is that all you have tho really? 'His mum made him do it' 'He didn't write it'?? Since both statements are straight lies what else do you have please

the title was tongue in cheek alot of the stuff i do is like thatim not one of the people that u need to overstand on hereI dont care who made the song what is the point of the song and his vid?for his dad to see it and think sh*t my son has missed me call up channel u and arrange a reunion and for them to going into the sunset and live happily ever after?im sorry missy if u know these people personally and u feel insulted

I was gonna make a topic on this 3 weeks ago lol... the video made me laugh.. the boy is wearing his school uniform in a music video wtf.. the track comes like a campaign to find his bacondread pupa.. and i could tell Darren Campbell was trying his hardest not to crease at this boy in the video

the title was tongue in cheek alot of the stuff i do is like thatim not one of the people that u need to overstand on hereI dont care who made the song what is the point of the song and his vid?for his dad to see it and think sh*t my son has missed me call up channel u and arrange a reunion and for them to going into the sunset and live happily ever after?im sorry missy if u know these people personally and u feel insulted
I'll accept whatever well thought out (or not) lie you come up with aswelI dont feel insulted. It was the strength of your character that worried me

btw wots the relevance of darren cambell.some bullshity didnt any adults (who obviously directed this) say u know wot, lets do it like THIS.
He heard the kid spit n asked if he could be in it. I think he thought it would make a difference :confused: . Like when ex big brother contestants turn up 4 charity events and stuff

lmaaaaaaaaaao
:blush:Yes I do. How does your point still stand? You tried to discredit it by sayin you wer 110% positive (sniggers) he didn't write it. Y exactly didn't you think he wrote it? My guess is you thought it was too good 4 him 2 have written it but I'll accept whatever well thought out lie u give as an answer.
Where's your proof he wrote it? Judging by the motif of the video alone it's clear this kid has little creative control in that department, why would it be any different with the track itself? My point was:It's a f*ck*ng horrible song and anyone who genuinely feels it should do a double Van Gough and lop dere earsIt's an embarrasingly cringeworthy song which ever way you look at it; the lyrics coupled with the poor poor video destroys any power the track could (potentially) have,his pre-pubescant voice and northern accent is jarring and will not appeal to manyand the beat is basic and crappySo regardless of whether he wrote this 'lyrical masterpiece' of a track himself (which I personally don't think he did), the aformentioned points make this track sh*t

btw wots the relevance of darren cambell.some bullshity didnt any adults (who obviously directed this) say u know wot, lets do it like THIS.
He heard the kid spit n asked if he could be in it. I think he thought it would make a difference :confused: . Like when ex big brother contestants turn up 4 charity events and stuff
ok, how old is ur little cousin?
Which cousin? I have loads. The kid in the vid isn't related 2 me though

lmaaaaaaaaaao
Where's your proof he wrote it? Judging by the motif of the video alone it's clear this kid has little creative control in that department, why would it be any different with the track itself? My point was:It's a f*ck*ng horrible song and anyone who genuinely feels it should do a double Van Gough and lop dere earsIt's an embarrasingly cringeworthy song which ever way you look at it; the lyrics coupled with the poor poor video destroys any power the track could (potentially) have,his pre-pubescant voice and northern accent is jarring and will not appeal to manyand the beat is basic and crappySo regardless of whether he wrote this 'lyrical masterpiece' of a track himself (which I personally don't think he did), the aformentioned points make this track sh*t
he came bk nicely in all honesty...cnt believe channel u has LESS quality control. how does that work.
No he didn't. I want to know what about the lyrics made him think he didn't write it. Simple.

He said, and I quote "the only reason people will think it's deep is because they think the kid wrote it himself, which I'm 110% certain he didn't". That would imply that deep down he thinks the lyrical content is actually quite good. Deep down tho.
Why you always arguing/ disagreeing with someoneyou gotta be black with that chip on your shoulder.

He said, and I quote "the only reason people will think it's deep is because they think the kid wrote it himself, which I'm 110% certain he didn't". That would imply that deep down he thinks the lyrical content is actually quite good. Deep down tho.
Why you always arguing/ disagreeing with someoneyou gotta be black with that chip on your shoulder.
Ive noticed this aswell and I don't know y. I think it's coz your more likely to speak out if you disagree with somebody than if you agree. I'll try balance it out with a few 'c/s's and 'lol's maybe a 'storng post' here n there.

Ive noticed this aswell and I don't know y. I think it's coz your more likely to speak out if you disagree with somebody than if you agree. I'll try balance it out with a few 'c/s's and 'lol's maybe a 'storng post' here n there.
I agree, you can start with this, some LOLshttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...mp;#entry551776and say NINO'S THAT GUY (preferably in capitals)thanks XxX

I agree, you can start with this, some LOLshttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...mp;#entry551776and say NINO'S THAT GUY (preferably in capitals)thanks XxX
[cool runnings] no problem mon [cool runnings]

Good for a yute, of course, but the song is sh*t, stop chatting ish.

[cool runnings] no problem mon [cool runnings]
why can I imagine a white girl saying this, while doing some "gang sign" with her hands..am i right?