Most serious song atm who knows

The Somalian

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would have been more poignant if he weren't leaning on the bonnet of that bentley.
lmaaaaaaaaaao
LOLhis voice was kinna jarring, but I thought the song was deep
Allow it, the only reason people will think it's deep is because they think the kid wrote it himself, which I'm 110% certain he didn't His mum probably forced him into doing that sh*t making him just like any 8 year old girl ina talent show who's sh*t but will get enough 'awwws' to make it bareable, he's just a showpiece kid Plus that had to be the most appauling video I've ever seen, absolutely no thought went into that and it just shows unlike reputable video channels Channel U doesn't have any quality control measures... U should just burn to the ground f*ck*ng horrible song and anyone who genuinely feels it should do a double Van Gough and lop dere ears

i no e15 yout is barling right now init
lola mixed race baby is for life, not just for christmas.
all northern accents sound like they gt some DIRTY phlegm jus stuck thereabsolutely disgusting
This tune's hard, don't care what anyone says. If anyone has an MP3/mixtape hook me up.
YOUCANTBE SERIOUS. :clueless:
Don't be racist.Tune's cold.
pisses me off.'where r u now''said ud be thereeeeee'
heard this and couldnt stop laughing"where r u nowwwww"hahahaha
thread had me in tearrrrrssss

would have been more poignant if he weren't leaning on the bonnet of that bentley.
lmaaaaaaaaaao
LOLhis voice was kinna jarring, but I thought the song was deep
Allow it, the only reason people will think it's deep is because they think the kid wrote it himself, which I'm 110% certain he didn't His mum probably forced him into doing that sh*t making him just like any 8 year old girl ina talent show who's sh*t but will get enough 'awwws' to make it bareable, he's just a showpiece kid Plus that had to be the most appauling video I've ever seen, absolutely no thought went into that and it just shows unlike reputable video channels Channel U doesn't have any quality control measures... U should just burn to the ground f*ck*ng horrible song and anyone who genuinely feels it should do a double Van Gough and lop dere ears
Yes he did you tard. Dem foolish percentages

who thinks his mum made him do the song?i personally dowho reckons darren cambell woked out the mum on a sly b4I personally dowho reckons if his dad came back he could juice the mum again get her up the duff and leave her same wayI personally do
Raaa what happend here then? How can man rate the song highly in post 1 then by post 3 hes tryna take the piss? What kind of lemingtation is that?? Any weak character