FIFA 09 XBOX 360 Thread

Lenny

if he means when it stops and just focuses on the goalscorer during your celebration then c/s happened to me quite a few times when i get an equaliser then skip the celebration straight away, got to the point where i had to just let the scorer run a bit before cancelling celebration

if he means when it stops and just focuses on the goalscorer during your celebration then c/s happened to me quite a few times when i get an equaliser then skip the celebration straight away, got to the point where i had to just let the scorer run a bit before cancelling celebration
Oh so it's not the other person that does it?

Nah it's actually you who does it. sh*t game freezes sometimes if you skip the celebration too quick.I'm stubborn as f*ck so even if it's my fault I won't turn the 360 off. I've never ever quit a game or been disconnected.Bang, bang AOL gang.Bang, bang 0% DNF gang.

Parma are kind of mucky on this.Badded up bare 5 star teams with them this morning, it got to the point where I beat an allstar team 8-2 and was just mocking with the basic skills.Then against Lyon I was 2-0 down in the 82nd minute and won 3-2.I'm getting used to their passing a bit more now too.Lucarelli+Paloschi, some old school meets new school FM partnership.It's just a shame not a single one of their players can do all the skills.It's gay though when the 5 star teams score a goal because of a Drogba/Ibrahimovic/Torres/C.Ronaldo has such ridiculous reactions,so that when you tackle them they regain balance almost immediately and pounce on the loose ball to continue dribbling like they didn't even get dispossessedEA need to fix that for FIFA 10, it's the baitest type of goal in clubs too.

Nah it's actually you who does it. sh*t game freezes sometimes if you skip the celebration too quick.I'm stubborn as f*ck so even if it's my fault I won't turn the 360 off. I've never ever quit a game or been disconnected.Bang, bang AOL gang.Bang, bang 0% DNF gang.
LMAO @ me messaging "f*ck*ng CHEATING c*nt, JOIN THE PARTY FAGGOT"Then bombarding them with abuseWhen it's my fault.

Nah, posted about it a while back.Guy was doing all the glitches, like he was showing off, :lol:Dunno why he did it was like 3-1 to him.Said if I quit first he'll tell me all the glitches, he told me how to do it, didn't take note though, longest thing just waiting for the other person to quit.

What time is the clubs set tonightNot gonna lie clubs was sh*t last night, dunno if it was the servers or what. Passing was sh*t, teams scoring ridiculous fake goals. For example fatz is defending he tries to clear it, the ball hits like 5 players before dropping peferfectly for the opposing teams striker. Kills off any enjoyment for mehopefully clubs is better for fifa 10

What time is the clubs set tonightNot gonna lie clubs was sh*t last night, dunno if it was the servers or what. Passing was sh*t, teams scoring ridiculous fake goals. For example fatz is defending he tries to clear it, the ball hits like 5 players before dropping peferfectly for the opposing teams striker. Kills off any enjoyment for mehopefully clubs is better for fifa 10
ditto for usI hope we play you guys again tonight (sho, noah, shady)I think we can give you a good match if we are on form.