FIFA 09 XBOX 360 Thread

Lenny

Nah nothing really against Italy though he still played okay. He's just sick in general.It was just that piece of strength against Gamberini, swear nobody else in the game can hold him off.They all held it up tho even though they conceded a few goals. The difference in ability was ridiculous though so there was no point playing that match again, but it was jokes how they were getting moved to at times. Di Natale with that Iaq' strentgh :D/I'm used to what leeds can and can't do nowThey defend more compact than Juve it doesn't make sense when I use the exact same formation and tactics.I'm getting used to the offside trap and when to use it, might not catch you offside but it reduces ur options when I do it right./What was a hype about yesterday? I saw a few boog goals but can't remember if that's when you'd had enough.And what was it about the stats you were sayin to look at, I saw the shot count and you had more posession and better passing.

lol @ arsenal not bein in that list, if Live Seasons was still updatin they wud be devastating right about now!!And before someone says it yes i knw that data doesnt affect clubs but boooyy it was a point worth makin so sekkle!
lol how you gonna post something then dead its relevance yourself

lol @ arsenal not bein in that list, if Live Seasons was still updatin they wud be devastating right about now!!And before someone says it yes i knw that data doesnt affect clubs but boooyy it was a point worth makin so sekkle!
:lol:where u been?

tbh i should ave made them into two seperate points but lol @ thinking the way the teams ave started the season wont affect the player stats overall anyway offline & online

:lol:where u been?
enjoying the weather while its decent fam be back on the xbox on a regular soon enough lol

tbh i should ave made them into two seperate points but lol @ thinking the way the teams ave started the season wont affect the player stats overall anyway offline & online
yep i can c/s this its true, they always do...unfortunately

Nah nothing really against Italy though he still played okay. He's just sick in general.It was just that piece of strength against Gamberini, swear nobody else in the game can hold him off.They all held it up tho even though they conceded a few goals. The difference in ability was ridiculous though so there was no point playing that match again, but it was jokes how they were getting moved to at times. Di Natale with that Iaq' strentgh :D/I'm used to what leeds can and can't do nowThey defend more compact than Juve it doesn't make sense when I use the exact same formation and tactics.I'm getting used to the offside trap and when to use it, might not catch you offside but it reduces ur options when I do it right./What was a hype about yesterday? I saw a few boog goals but can't remember if that's when you'd had enough.And what was it about the stats you were sayin to look at, I saw the shot count and you had more posession and better passing.
I think it's Trundle's frame and strength, swear he's basically a more bulky Wayne Rooney physique wise.Their defensive shape is sickening and Arsenal are too weak to be able to play intricate football when under such pressure.That was why I switched to Man U.FIFA was on a hype since clubs so it's not really directed at our matches mainly.But there was a time where i made a tackle with Evans, pressed pass twice and he didn't release it, gets tackled and your scored to win or suttin. :D I scored like 4 goals and it said I had 2 shots on target :D
Argh I'm so pissed. Keeps crashing everytime a match starts.epsoguewpotjpoewujwwpfgafFFS.
Install the game to your hard drive and run it from there.Gamertag? :D I'm going online at 9:15 you man if you're on clubs.