FIFA 09 XBOX 360 Thread

Lenny

I'm looking to play this until the new pro/fifa come out but I'm utterly terrible coming from Pro I keep trying to take players on and obviously failing miserably.Anyone got any youtube clips that explains how to take on a man effectively? I don't know if I should be using skills or what.Also after an amazing goals compilation. I remember seeing one from some Swedish guy earlier in the topic but can't find it now.

Amauri, who never appeared at the international level for the Brazilian team, will be eligible in the future to play for the Italian national team. It is because he has lived and played in Italy for over five years, and is eligible to acquire Italian nationality by marriage.On January 31, 2009 Brazilian coach Dunga selected Amauri as a replacement for injured Luis Fabiano in an international friendly against Italy. However, a few hours later, in the aftermath of a Juventus league game on the same day, Juventus chairman Giovanni Cobolli Gigli stated the club's intention not to allow the player to respond the call-up.Amauri himself has since revealed a possible desire to play for Italy, but as yet has not gone so far as to confirm such desires.
If he is in the Italian Pool on FIFA 10,WOW.

Zanetti signed by his first professional club Fiorentina on 10 August 2009, as the club was preparing to play at UEFA Champions League 2009–10 playoffs round. He signed a 2+1 contract. He is the second player to join La viola from Juventus in 2009-10 season after Marco Marchionni. Zanetti was tagged for €2 million and deducted from Felipe Melo transfer fee.
:lmao:Games tonight md_dan?

Zanetti signed by his first professional club Fiorentina on 10 August 2009, as the club was preparing to play at UEFA Champions League 2009–10 playoffs round. He signed a 2+1 contract. He is the second player to join La viola from Juventus in 2009-10 season after Marco Marchionni. Zanetti was tagged for €2 million and deducted from Felipe Melo transfer fee.
:lmao:Games tonight md_dan?
lmfao I knew this from long time. :D/And, yes lol.

Rah, hang tight the fair play though :lol:I'm just sitting down now trying up my recorder.Got the USB extension wire from Nem today, huge props for that still, thanks a lot.When you called me Nem I was in maplins looking at their prices for one, they were charging £15.So yeah your hook up>_______

Rah, hang tight the fair play though :lol:I'm just sitting down now trying up my recorder.Got the USB extension wire from Nem today, huge props for that still, thanks a lot.When you called me Nem I was in maplins looking at their prices for one, they were charging £15.So yeah your hook up>_______
fuuccccccccccck i should ave added commission. lol tbh im happy to get rid, it was no use to me sittin there.for the record i flopped a CERTAIN bangs ting @ one of the hotels @ wk today just to keep to my promise of meetin u, i hope u remember that the next time i grace u on the football field!! But there were some deeeeeeeecent tings in hammersmith doe, im due a pub crawl round there SOOOOOON!!

Lol, them ones. It was nuts cause I was looking out for a black guy the whole time,then some white guy approached me before I spoke to you on the phone and I was thinking WTF that can't be Nem.Yeah next we play might even be on FIFA 10 and then it's an even field.I'm air at football games to begin with.@ Murko, I'm going to come online soon and see who comes on.I'm looking to play clubs tonight though yeah.Ah, just realised I can't download the software CD for the Hauppage recorder and I didn't get one with mine.NEED to purchase one from somewhere.

Lol, them ones. It was nuts cause I was looking out for a black guy the whole time,then some white guy approached me before I spoke to you on the phone and I was thinking WTF that can't be Nem.Yeah next we play might even be on FIFA 10 and then it's an even field.I'm air at football games to begin with.@ Murko, I'm going to come online soon and see who comes on.I'm looking to play clubs tonight though yeah.Ah, just realised I can't download the software CD for the Hauppage recorder and I didn't get one with mine.NEED to purchase one from somewhere.
http://www.hauppauge.com/site/support/support_hdpvr.html?

lol i could ave copied mine if u'd of clocked that earlierlol i sound white on the fone apparently so could ave been me, never make assumptions ;)Lol the same way i was expectin necksta to be black when i met him still, even sounded it on the fone. i got the shock of my life when i was honing in on his location n i saw a white breh holdin the fone to his ear. lol even my boy who was hangin on the fone while i was dealin with business refused to believe that he wasnt black, but hey sh*t happens....