16+/student oysters

Axiom

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some bus driver said to my bredrin that apparently some youths have found a way to make the oyster reader beep for a valid fare using their phones. If the bitch was telling the truth, I want to find out.
record a beep sound on your phone then use any oyster and as you touch it on the thing press play.
no hes sayin theres one that actually goes thru as a fare so the reader says u paid.the other way doesnt do that.man learn to hustle or suttin, even if its only the bus.
my bad, thats pretty smart.

Some bus driver said to my bredrin that apparently some youths have found a way to make the oyster reader beep for a valid fare using their phones. If the bitch was telling the truth, I want to find out.
yeah my lil bro does this on the regs still.his phone makes the sound and he pretends to tap the reader.more time the driver never looks at the reader thing aswell.your just pissed when ticket inspectors come on and they're about more then ever these days.but still the student oyster card is rubbish, dicounts only come into affect when you buy season tickets.

im lost now some people are saying its free some people are saying its 30% off...im in full time education my 18+ oyster arrived todayisnt this free coz im in full time education? thats what i wanna know...
if by full time education you mean uni then its 30%if u mean 6thform/college/ then it's free

And if anyone has a young person's railcard, get them to put it on your oyster card. It caps off at £4.80 and becomes a travelcard for all zones and a bus pass caps off at £2.80/90. May not seem like too much fo a saving, but it does pay off when you may not have enough change the next day but because there's already money on the oyster you can get a bus pass.

im lost now some people are saying its free some people are saying its 30% off...im in full time education my 18+ oyster arrived todayisnt this free coz im in full time education? thats what i wanna know...
if by full time education you mean uni then its 30%if u mean 6thform/college/ then it's free
yepthats all i wanted to knowsafe

inspector came on as I was rolling around with my sisters passI clocked him boarding the busgalloped like a gazelle in the safari down the bus and jumped down the stairshe was some indian chatting some bud bud bud sh*ttried holding my arm had to push him and jump from a moving buss(not that fast though like walking pace)my shoes got a fat scuff on the front pissed off still

inspector came on as I was rolling around with my sisters passI clocked him boarding the busgalloped like a gazelle in the safari down the bus and jumped down the stairshe was some indian chatting some bud bud bud sh*ttried holding my arm had to push him and jump from a moving buss(not that fast though like walking pace)my shoes got a fat scuff on the front pissed off still
you man are nutsall this just to avoid paying bus fare, why not just be legit and save looking like a fool when inspectors jump on.just saying

you man are nutsall this just to avoid paying bus fare, why not just be legit and save looking like a fool when inspectors jump on.just saying

Guest Flava Dave

tbh the inspectors come liek 1 in 100 timesthem times ive paid full fare for long travels n there hasnt been an inspector ive been bare pissedcoulda gt kfc n sh*t with that

tbh the inspectors come liek 1 in 100 timesthem times ive paid full fare for long travels n there hasnt been an inspector ive been bare pissedcoulda gt kfc n sh*t with that
them overground train days for me, i swear i see an inspector once every two yearsat least last time i went thorpe park when i didn't clock oyster wasn't supposed to take me the whole way there was no one checkin