FIFA 09 - PES2009

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PES is IMOFIFA has a better atmosphere, but the movement and gameplay is soo slow and one-dimensional that it takes away all reality that it might have had, Pro evolution feels like REAL football played on a training ground with 3 people watching, but Fifa feels like football played on a bogged down, rainy pitch, but with the sickest crowd everI just don't beleive fifa at all really.......how whoever made the game could have played it.....then decided to still release itvery dissapointing, VERY. In almost every aspect.
gassin to some next level

PES is IMOFIFA has a better atmosphere, but the movement and gameplay is soo slow and one-dimensional that it takes away all reality that it might have had, Pro evolution feels like REAL football played on a training ground with 3 people watching, but Fifa feels like football played on a bogged down, rainy pitch, but with the sickest crowd everI just don't beleive fifa at all really.......how whoever made the game could have played it.....then decided to still release itvery dissapointing, VERY. In almost every aspect.
trusshad to put my mask on

lmao teh amount of f*ckeries he typed in that post

not even i no what he ment

not even i no what he ment

how is the movement and gameplay in Pro superior to Fifa? the way im just seeing bare talk and no examples im saying this because me being a serious player of both games i dont see itonce again, no sarcasm. serious post
Just how it feels when you play it.... Your playin ball in real life your thinkin quick, ur movin quick, ur already thinkin about your next move before the ball comes to you and when it does come to you u execute your next move straight away..... For me that sh*t aint happenin on FIFA, The balls comin to me i know i don't have much time to do what i wanna do because the players are so slow at moving around and i have to literally book an appointment to make a pass lol takes a second or 2 before the game executes the button you have pressed. That kills the gameplay for me which is why i personally prefer how PES plays.

how is the movement and gameplay in Pro superior to Fifa? the way im just seeing bare talk and no examples im saying this because me being a serious player of both games i dont see itonce again, no sarcasm. serious post
Just how it feels when you play it.... Your playin ball in real life your thinkin quick, ur movin quick, ur already thinkin about your next move before the ball comes to you and when it does come to you u execute your next move straight away..... For me that sh*t aint happenin on FIFA, The balls comin to me i know i don't have much time to do what i wanna do because the players are so slow at moving around and i have to literally book an appointment to make a pass lol takes a second or 2 before the game executes the button you have pressed. That kills the gameplay for me which is why i personally prefer how PES plays.
i swere your the only guy that says this ?

will never understand where this all comes from. i play quick on fifa and most of the people i play with do aswell, you can change the game speed and the tactics and set it up exactly how you want it aswell, the response time isnt even bad anymore.

Well put it this way? You man are probably FIFA players from last year, therefore it's natural for you to not to notice how slow it is. It's not opinion for me but fact that FIFA reacts a lot slower than PES.
works both ways, i used to play pro daily. your naturally inclined to find the pace of the other off or strange if u only play the one. pro players will find fifa slow, fifa players will find pro fast. people who play both will be able to comment properly

Well put it this way? You man are probably FIFA players from last year, therefore it's natural for you to not to notice how slow it is. It's not opinion for me but fact that FIFA reacts a lot slower than PES.
works both ways, i used to play pro daily. your naturally inclined to find the pace of the other off or strange if u only play the one. pro players will find fifa slow, fifa players will find pro fast. people who play both will be able to comment properly
my thoughts exactly

Am not talking about the speed of the gameplay and who prefers what. Am talkin about the speed of which u press your finger down on your control pad and how quick your player reacts to it. Nobody could prefer a slower option on that.
the responsiveness is fine stop hating on fifa jeez

Stop hating??? I see all you FIFA heads chatting about PES up in the PES Demo thread and when anyone questions it use talk about "It's a discussion not only PES Fans can comment on it"I own FIFA now and play it daily, am not hating i'm telling it how it is.
firstly i werent the one that said that so it has no relation to me. Secondly u do, so much stuff is just moanin at the bad points and not one good point gets acknowledged other than 10 v 10. either way it dont matter, i still think your wrong. with my setup i push a button the player does it, sometimes before the ball even reaches him. i see u as one of the few pro fans out there that will never like fifa unless it becomes like pro and if it ever did then you would still have an excuse that being 'i only like it because its like pro now'

Then that's just you hating at the fact i am a fan of Pro. Your going on like i didn't go out and part with £40 to get FIFA. And i stated everything i think FIFA bought good to the table, 10v10, the amount of Game options, Liscences, Superior Graphics to PES and atmosphere. But why am i gonna lie to myself or anyone else that the Gameplay in my oppinion is not up to scratch, enhancing the speed of which players react would help a lot.