Official Premier League Week 7 Topic

Admin.

mancs are in full voice as usual
Said it before and i'll say it again we've got the best away support in the Leaguewhich just serves to piss me off even more about the shower of shite that attend Old Trafford these days
Tevez shoud have started, I swear you lot still aint got a out and out striker, Berba drops so far back...
Are you implying that Tevez would serve as the out an out striker?As i said before and was shouted down for saying so United should've gone out for a Van Nistelrooy type forward to offer us the oppourtunity to change our style if needed
Nah not saying that... I agree with what you said about getting a player like RVN... Im saying that if your going to play Roney, Ronaldo it would be better playing with a striker who stays up there... Tevez has more impact on a game IMO but im not sayin Tevez is that player... But still Rooneys last few goals been quite sick... Sick play on the wing by Ronaldo and top finish by Rooney...

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

berbs can easily be an out and out striker if needed we have gone long to him, he can score them fox in the box goals and his hold up play is tremendous.... so why tie yourself down to a player who only has 1 game, need to be versatile these days who saw the stat near the end of the game berbatov 60 passes 53 completed 3 key passes and hes a striker, madness i expect rooney to flourish playing alongside him, howevere ronaldo wont get as many goals but defo more assists i think a tally just better than his 07 seasons in both catogries........on a side note ive always backed the kid and im a fan, never usually say a bad word about him but fletcher was f*ck*ng shocking today... lucky for us he got carried in that game and the oppo was poor

berbs can easily be an out and out striker if needed we have gone long to him, he can score them fox in the box goals and his hold up play is tremendous.... so why tie yourself down to a player who only has 1 game, need to be versatile these days who saw the stat near the end of the game berbatov 60 passes 53 completed 3 key passes and hes a striker, madness i expect rooney to flourish playing alongside him, howevere ronaldo wont get as many goals but defo more assists i think a tally just better than his 07 seasons in both catogries........on a side note ive always backed the kid and im a fan, never usually say a bad word about him but fletcher was f*ck*ng shocking today... lucky for us he got carried in that game and the oppo was poor
theres no doubt that Berbatov can be that guy but playing him like that would take a lot away from his game so could end up being counter productive

thats why i said if needed, ideally now with 7 subs we would have a new ole.......someone young and clinical (hard to come by though)

west ham v bolton should be a few goals in this (hopefully)

Illunga looking decent tbh.