THE MAX B TOPIC

FreeMason

let the snitch rothell rell revealed that max b is a snitch he showed proof mazaradi fox dont like max b coz hes a snitch
Allow believing Hell Rell.Fox doesn't like Max cos he was rumoured to be a snitch, besides he didnt like him before that.
lol rell has actual proof he showed it on video

What I dont like is that now 43% of the new school music I play is goneMax took a whole chunk of my music folder with him to penAlso swear the drinking problem was due to the fact he knew how sh*t was going and it was always going to end up with him getting locked up

let the snitch rothell rell revealed that max b is a snitch he showed proof mazaradi fox dont like max b coz hes a snitch
Allow believing Hell Rell.Fox doesn't like Max cos he was rumoured to be a snitch, besides he didnt like him before that.
lol rell has actual proof he showed it on video
Lol.

Swear my I.Q just dropped by a 3rd reading that topic.
"GTFO!!!LMAO!!! This sh*t is f*ck*ng crazy.I am about to go get some burgers man....stop hating on max man.The nigga going to jail man.Niggaz hating on a nigga on a nigga going to jail.Not just any nigga...it's Max BIGA f*ck*ng VEL!!!!LMAO!!THE BOSS DON!!!!!WHAT THE f*ck!??!?!?!WHAT THE HELL IS THIS sh*t????IT's f*ck*ng MAX B!!!!!!!!!DamnOWWWWWWWIM OUT OF HERE!!!"dead