Places a black person would often appear out of place...

Captain Planet

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd just like to sayf*ck oxfordshire.stood out like sore thumbs, getting watched by everyoneproper countryside townbuses take an hour to comegot on the bus now sat at the back, people were bunchin up in the first few rows of seats and kept lookin back at usalso f*ck the journey to oxfordshire, nearly 2 hrs n 30 mins

Guest DN Braund

lol @ out the ends with no whipi remember i went Cambridge as a third wheel wenmy boy went 2 link 1 chickthe air was so clean that i fell ill lol.i get stares in a normal place, so boy out the ends i come liek Micheal Jackson

i'd just like to sayf*ck oxfordshire.stood out like sore thumbs, getting watched by everyoneproper countryside townbuses take an hour to comegot on the bus now sat at the back, people were bunchin up in the first few rows of seats and kept lookin back at usalso f*ck the journey to oxfordshire, nearly 2 hrs n 30 mins
one boy I know invited me to go freshers raves and jam in his house for the nightwhen I heard that imma allow it :arrow:

i once went into this really posh restaurant with my uncle and i looked around and i seen bare white faces so i asked him'dont you feel uncomfortable, at all, we're the only blacks here, everyones lookin at us...'he replied'no not at all, i view myself first an foremost as a citizen of this world, i have just as much right to be here as anyone else'