The Champions League/Uefa Cup Topic

Admin.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronaldo is starting to piss me off now. If you're not happy playing then sod off, such a mug.but yeah good win for us, celtic are poor but we needed to go about our work in a professional manner.glad berbs is scoring tap ins now, on a decent lil goal streak.rooney is obv the best english by a country mile, but us united fans knew that from time.villareal away will be a tough match though.

First side to beat Fenerbache at home in the Champions League.Add that to first English sides to beat Real Madrid and Inter Milan in their respective grounds.
all of these records and still no cl trophyarsenal fans >>>
LOL
them think before you post momentssmh
not even
you to
Yeah them think before you post moments.

Said before and I'll say againI want us to get Boruc.
united should buy to replace vds
LOL @ Berbatov, come like Gary Lineker.Has he scored many outside of the 6 yard box?
shut-up...it don't matter how the ball goes in the goal
First side to beat Fenerbache at home in the Champions League.Add that to first English sides to beat Real Madrid and Inter Milan in their respective grounds.
its a shame that you don't titles coz u beat times at the grounds...and where do these records get you in silverware terms....no trophy for nearly 4 years..smfh at arsenal
lol @ sneijder just banging of shots like its pro
him ans vdv where on this netbusting thing....lol at juve have old arsenal keeper manngier in goalno lie he was a sick gk doe..he was at siena last time as well

Ronaldo is starting to piss me off now. If you're not happy playing then sod off, such a mug.
i thik its more of a ting about not being happy with himself and his form not being how it was before the injuryhe aint just running past guys like nothing.... his not scoring everytime he shoots... not everything is coming offmore fustration