No strings fun.

Kim

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sloshes canwifey materials cant
basicallybut also time is a factor.. if its a regular ting for a prolonged period of time.. line get blurred an feelings get caught by one of the people involved
Ye this is true i think it's easy to have no strings if your just f*ck*ng a girl onceShe might want more if you keep goin back

I can't be arsed to go into a long detailed post, but to sum it up as quick as possible, more and more women are focusing on their careers these days and simply don't have as much time as they used to. These type of women are now starting to consider "no strings".You also have the sloshes, women who have just come out of a relationship (vulnerable), and women in unhappy relationships (again vulnerable).I disagree with the wifey materials can't statement therefore. It's not always the case.

I can't be arsed to go into a long detailed post, but to sum it up as quick as possible, more and more women are focusing on their careers these days and simply don't have as much time as they used to. These type of women are now starting to consider "no strings".You also have the sloshes, women who have just come out of a relationship (vulnerable), and women in unhappy relationships (again vulnerable).I disagree with the wifey materials can't statement therefore. It's not always the case.
i c/s and withdraw my statement

I like to think women that have just come out of relationships and are a bit further down the line are merely out to "enjoy" life, and "have a bit of fun" after being settled for so long. Not sloshes.That's what she told me anyway.

You also have the sloshes, women who have just come out of a relationship (vulnerable), and women in unhappy relationships (again vulnerable).
I like to think women that have just come out of relationships and are a bit further down the line are merely out to "enjoy" life, and "have a bit of fun" after being settled for so long. Not sloshes.That's what she told me anyway.
I think he intended those descriptions as three separate categoriesAnyway, women who can have sex without developing an emotional attachment are few & far between. I'm sure they're out there, but most will start to catch feelings with repeat encounters. That's in my experience though, so it might just be that I'm totally awesomeI want to find a bitch like D'Agostino 2earr74.jpgwho'll use me, then roll over and check Reuters and Bloomberg

LmaoHave a bit of funwhen I hear that sentence, a f*ck*ng klaxon goes off in my headSLUT-SLUT-SLUT-SLUT-SLUT-SLUTNo amount of argument or attempted reasoning will stop me from looking down on a girl who has that attitude, I really don't care if TIMES are changing, this aint some sex n the city sh*t about no strings and career.Using a career as an excuse for loose behaviour is the biggest joke ever, that sh*t don't wash.The world needs to stand up and say no to this ho sh*t

There's no real justifiable answer to that question. Lets break it down to a science, biologically women are designed to be far much more emotional than men and are designed to have emotional attachments to various people for various reasons, men on the other hand are designed to be logically driven and would rather be alone a lot of the time and venture out only for instinctive reasons. A woman will venture out aimlessly sometimes, like my boys girl said "a chick will make up an excuse like I'm going shopping to buy knickers, she buys them but really she is looking for someone to fill a void".There's a loophole in this design though because women can act like men for a short period of time if they believe there's an emotional gain at the end, even if means risking her respect a lot of women will stoop to some lows for an emotional boost.The slutty sh*t we see nowadays and how females run around protesting to have fun is just a smoke screen and a f*ck*ng lie, no woman in her right mind will be happy and proud of 10+ d*cks thrusting in and out of her in the space of 2 weeks, women are using the tide of the times as an excuse.Just because all them industry women sing about having fun and promiscuity doesn't mean they practice what they sing.Nelly Furtado is the epitome of the false bullshit being promoted for financial gain. she sings promiscuous but in reality is a happily married woman with 2 kids, i bet Shantel from Cranbrook House don' know that sh*t.NO SYMPATHY for these dumb bitches at all.Girls all whores at some point in their life, even the woman you call your wife has gone off the rails once, just accept it and join the Weed/AA meeting with your niggaz every week and you be good

There's no real justifiable answer to that question. Lets break it down to a science, biologically women are designed to be far much more emotional than men and are designed to have emotional attachments to various people for various reasons, men on the other hand are designed to be logically driven and would rather be alone a lot of the time and venture out only for instinctive reasons. There's a loophole in this design though because women can act like men for a short period of time if they believe there's an emotional gain at the end, even if means risking her respect a lot of women will stoop to some lows for an emotional boost.The slutty sh*t we see nowadays and how females run around protesting to have fun is just a smoke screen and a f*ck*ng lie, no woman in her right mind will be happy and proud of 10+ d*cks thrusting in and out of her in the space of 2 weeks, women are using the tide of the times as an excuse.Just because all them industry women sing about having fun and promiscuity doesn't mean they practice what they sing.Nelly Furtado is the epitome of the false bullshit being promoted for financial gain. she sings promiscuous but in reality is a happily married woman with 2 kids, i bet Shantel from Cranbrook House don' know that.NO SYMPATHY for these dumb bitches at all.Girls all whores at some point in their life, even the woman you call your wife has gone off the rails once, just accept it and join the Weed/AA meeting with your niggaz every week and you be good
I think no strings 'fun' is possible. But it doesn't have to necessarily mean with 10+ people. I think women can do it but differently from men in a way because they can sleep with only one person. Just for the sake that they just want sex. But there is no relationship at hand & they are not big at having multiple sex partners. So they can have that one person who is just for sex. & that is all it is.They don't get attached for whatever reason. Like they have just come out of a relationship & they can't find anyone yet they want to settle with, are too busy, the man in question is not the one they would so choose to settle with but he fulfills his role as he has the equipment required for sexual pleasure, etc etc.No strings sex is not always about building up the number of sexual partners but the number of times you have sex which is possible with just one partner. So you can't always call the girl a whore because she might not necessarily be sleeping with loads of people. But hey i don't know... I'm just saying..

LmaoHave a bit of funwhen I hear that sentence, a f*ck*ng klaxon goes off in my headSLUT-SLUT-SLUT-SLUT-SLUT-SLUTNo amount of argument or attempted reasoning will stop me from looking down on a girl who has that attitude, I really don't care if TIMES are changing, this aint some sex n the city sh*t about no strings and career.Using a career as an excuse for loose behaviour is the biggest joke ever, that sh*t don't wash.The world needs to stand up and say no to this ho sh*t
you have my full cosignemotions,career,WEATHER they are using any excuse nowadays,dirty cunts

There's no real justifiable answer to that question. Lets break it down to a science, biologically women are designed to be far much more emotional than men and are designed to have emotional attachments to various people for various reasons, men on the other hand are designed to be logically driven and would rather be alone a lot of the time and venture out only for instinctive reasons. There's a loophole in this design though because women can act like men for a short period of time if they believe there's an emotional gain at the end, even if means risking her respect a lot of women will stoop to some lows for an emotional boost.The slutty sh*t we see nowadays and how females run around protesting to have fun is just a smoke screen and a f*ck*ng lie, no woman in her right mind will be happy and proud of 10+ d*cks thrusting in and out of her in the space of 2 weeks, women are using the tide of the times as an excuse.Just because all them industry women sing about having fun and promiscuity doesn't mean they practice what they sing.Nelly Furtado is the epitome of the false bullshit being promoted for financial gain. she sings promiscuous but in reality is a happily married woman with 2 kids, i bet Shantel from Cranbrook House don' know that.NO SYMPATHY for these dumb bitches at all.Girls all whores at some point in their life, even the woman you call your wife has gone off the rails once, just accept it and join the Weed/AA meeting with your niggaz every week and you be good
I think no strings 'fun' is possible. But it doesn't have to necessarily mean with 10+ people. I think women can do it but differently from men in a way because they can sleep with only one person. Just for the sake that they just want sex. But there is no relationship at hand & they are not big at having multiple sex partners. So they can have that one person who is just for sex. & that is all it is.They don't get attached for whatever reason. Like they have just come out of a relationship & they can't find anyone yet they want to settle with, are too busy, the man in question is not the one they would so choose to settle with but he fulfills his role as he has the equipment required for sexual pleasure, etc etc.No strings sex is not always about building up the number of sexual partners but the number of times you have sex which is possible with just one partner. So you can't always call the girl a whore because she might not necessarily be sleeping with loads of people. But hey i don't know... I'm just saying..
you are very obviously a girl of loose sexual integrity, a girl that engages in casual sex (f*ck buddies), is not just loose because of the number of partners she may have, but because she engages in casual sex in the first place. I bet you have a sex buddy dn't you? Or at the very least someone you want to be your sex buddy.