Love Film

LS

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unlimited means unlimitedu keep them for as long as u likeive had fifa 09 since the day it came out
lol, thanks mate. and is it easy to cancel your credit card/subsciption like a day or 2 before the 90th day? or is it a long process??
piece of piss to cancelLOL @ Faiizow...the anger & emotion

unlimited means unlimitedu keep them for as long as u likeive had fifa 09 since the day it came out
lol, thanks mate. and is it easy to cancel your credit card/subsciption like a day or 2 before the 90th day? or is it a long process??
Thanks cause if it was anything like removing credit card from an xbox account i was gonna low it.

Thanks cause if it was anything like removing credit card from an xbox account i was gonna low it.
wouldnt know about xbox, but I dont remember the exact process but didnt take no longer than a minute

^ Swear you can't use your same address though?
Macz frickin' answer this guy.My wallet's in rehab and money don't grow on my pocket no more.
you can use same addressi used exact same details just with different hotmail accountsame credit card details etc etc
Will try in a bit.

wait..so u mean i could use these myself n get an extra 6 months?f*ck everyone else tbh
wernt talking about them gift cards that come throughtbh you should be able to use them on your same accountbut the code in this thread i used again after i done 3 months an then cancelled just before it finished