Love Film

LS

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone get that 1 Extra Film rental bonus for Christmas????? Confusing the f*ck outta me. Sent my 2 discs back they offered me my extra rental so i said ill take it now. So they allocated me Littlebigplanet and one next dvd. Only posted 2, so ive been complainin askin where my 3rd Disc is. Tellin me LittleBigPlanet is my bonus disc and it has to be posted back within 7 days or it will be classed as a normal rental? WTF does that mean lol

lovefilmwb2.jpgThis doesn't count as 'dispatched' then? If not, how comes, because I've selected the games.
They will be allocating you the Discs now, then it will show them saying dispatched. You have to pick atleast 10 innit, then they choose whatevers avaiable to you quickest and will dispatch em tomorrow probably.

you don't have to pick "at least 10"the more you pick could favour you in getting games quickersay you only had 3 games on the list, all them games might be out of stock for the moment, so you won't get a game until it comes in.the more you pick the quicker you'll get a game come through, but make sure you prioritise the games you want to come through first (High, medium, low)

• 1 month later...
I lost my plastic cover for COD:W@W, can i recieve extra ones?
If you have lost the protective cover for a disc, you can return the disc, packed securely or with another return, with a note stating your full name, registered email address and postal address to;FREEPOST RRAZ-ZJJS-XESHLOVEFiLM UK LimitedPeterboroughPE2 6UGOnce we have received the DVD we will then be able to update your account and remove the title from your rental list. The discs we send to you are linked to your account by a barcode on the front of each plastic case or sleeve, so it is important that you return each disc in the correct plastic cover.

• 1 month later...

Any of you guys been sent a disc a day before your next payment date on a free trial? <_< Tip: Send back your disc's 5 days before your next payment date if you're on a free trial and empty your rental list.Luckily she downgraded my package to that 3.91 ting.