Love Film

LS

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scrap thatThank you for your interest in our service. According to our records a free trial account has already been used at your specified delivery address with one of the DVD rental services powered by LOVEFiLM. A free trial is available to new DVD rental subscribers only. Existing subscribers, or those who have previously enjoyed a free trial period with any DVD rental service powered by LOVEFiLM or Video Island (including ScreenSelect), are not eligible and will be billed immediately.As stated in our terms and conditions, only one free trial is allowed per household, so unfortunately we cannot authorise a second free trial at this time.We can allow a second account if it is paid for immediately. Please let us know how you wish to proceed, if we do not hear from you within 3 days we will not proceed with your second application.The LOVEFiLM Team

Instructions: I have closed my lovefilm account in July of this year.You can still log back onto your account and re-subscribe and see your movie choices much later on.When re-subscribing add the code "XMLFZZNS"This gives you another 3 months free. Brilliantstolen off hotukdeals

Instructions: I have closed my lovefilm account in July of this year.You can still log back onto your account and re-subscribe and see your movie choices much later on.When re-subscribing add the code "XMLFZZNS"This gives you another 3 months free. Brilliantstolen off hotukdeals
ah my account runs out on the 12th stillcan i cancel and resubscribe same day?

you bladdy badmangonna try this now

have no idea im still to use my 90 day free trial,i signed up last night, put 7 films in my list and prioritised them, woken up this mornin my 3 discs are still sayin awaiting dispatch, is this normal?EDIT byu the looks of macz the one you want is combination 3, 18 something a month, where its 3 game/dvds at a time unlimited I THINK thats the right option NOT SURE