Love Film

LS

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. This service is extremely sh*t if you want the in-demand latest titles. They still aint sent out Left for Dead and Mirror's Edge since Monday. Reading the comments it only seems good for those who want to catch up on old stuff rather than those who want the latest. They probably aint got enough copies to dish out ;(
Its best have games jamming in your rental list from early.I ain't had no problems getting popular releases as of yet.

mine runs out dec 12th :( only bought pro evo and motorstorm in the last 3 monthsgonan try and get a free account again, if i cant i might pay for it
You could try setting up another account with another name for the same address and when they send the email saying that your only allowed 1 per household. Tell them that you just moved in. Might not work if they check billing details but worth a go.

Can't believe i slept on this topic. the deal seems pretty good. 3months freeJust a quick question. Do i have to pay once the trial ends????looking to rent out uncharted and a couple blu ray films.oh and when returning a game, am i required to pay for the postage/provide a stamp e.t.c.

Guest DN Braund
Can't believe i slept on this topic. the deal seems pretty good. 3months freeJust a quick question. Do i have to pay once the trial ends????looking to rent out uncharted and a couple blu ray films.oh and when returning a game, am i required to pay for the postage/provide a stamp e.t.c.
once the trial ends yes u payu dnt pay for postage, they send u the discs in a pack that can b ripped in half and used as the return thing, its already filled in and paid for

mine runs out dec 12th :( only bought pro evo and motorstorm in the last 3 monthsgonan try and get a free account again, if i cant i might pay for it
You could try setting up another account with another name for the same address and when they send the email saying that your only allowed 1 per household. Tell them that you just moved in. Might not work if they check billing details but worth a go.
good thinking, shall give it a gowill use my mums details

once the trial ends yes u payu dnt pay for postage, they send u the discs in a pack that can b ripped in half and used as the return thing, its already filled in and paid for
worded the question wrong, what i meant was is it possible to cancel my account b4 the trial ends, therefore not being required to pay for anything????safe

Guest DN Braund
worded the question wrong, what i meant was is it possible to cancel my account b4 the trial ends, therefore not being required to pay for anything????safe
yea if u cancel it before the time is up u dnt pay sh*tas long as u send bk the discs n that i guess

yea if u cancel it before the time is up u dnt pay sh*tas long as u send bk the discs n that i guess
oh cnsafe

argh sh*tforgot to add that i'm interested in games.is there a way i can edit this???f*ck*ng f*ck
i did the same thingring them up tomorrow and explain, theyll allow you to use another code with the same details
i've just sent off two e-mails, both which have been replied to.heres the e-mail they sent me:
Dear Michael,Thank you for your recent email regarding your account.We would like to inform you that as per our T&C, any change in package during the free trial period will terminate the free trial with immediate effect and an immediate charge according to the subscription package chosen will be applied.We can confirm to you that as a gesture of goodwill we will be able to change the package on your account with out affecting the free trial.Could you please confirm the game package you wish to upgrade, so that we can assist you accordingly. The various packages you can chose from are:-Combination £9.99 - 2 titles/games at a time - capped at max 4 DVDs per monthCombination 1 £10.99 - 1 title/game at a time - unlimited rentals.Combination 2 £14.99 - 2 titles/games at a time - unlimited rentalsCombination 3 £18.99 - 3 titles/games at a time - unlimited rentalsShould you have any more questions, please do let us know and we will be glad to assist you.Kind regards,Shiva-- Customer ServicesLOVEFiLM.comFind the films you want to watchwww.LOVEFiLM.com
service is pretty good

I'm actually angry. They can you help with choosing the wrong package but they can't notice how nobody's ordered anything to my household let alone bother to check how long the account's on it were active, f*ck*ng lazy cunts. Wrote a f*ck*ng essay on how they can stick their 3 month code up thier own asses on the "Why you leaving?" box when de-activated my account.Now they have the cheek to send me today a come back and join us letter with some re-bore code i can get off the net hoping in their hearts i'd pay for their service with some laughable discount.SMH. The lot of 'em. Revenge will take place if they send me one more email.