Male Friends

Antono1

Guest LucaPiano

Tek fi bredda p*ssy wine, feed fi tekkin ting ta di lunch goons, wrap up fi dutty gash an unleash ell arpon fi sekkle cat, tek fi life, mash up di pickeny tings

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, thats straight up and down disrespect. in her room? hmmm. she's probably gonna use the excuse that cos she knew this guy from before uni, that its ok to chill with him. but they seem to be over-chilling together.she probably told you because she thought that by telling you, she puts herself in the clear incase anything were to happen.but from the other dude's perspective, he's thinking you're a fool for not keeping your girl interested enough, ergo, him being invited around like its nothing.and you also seem to be looking deeper into the situation by mentioning that she doesnt even ask you to come out with her like she used to! i think its either because: A. she doesnt want you to spoil the evening by over-analysingB. she wants to get closer to the guyC. she just wants to mingle with her new-found uni crewhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
you roll with vip man too much or you are close to ya brotherseither way you get an A1
lol nah, its just about putting yourself in the "victim's" shoes. or just imagining the scenario was happening in a tv programme or something. im sure the topic maker would be shouting at his tv screen in disbelief if this was happening on EastEnders, Hollyoaks etc...

Wow what a f*cked up position to be in, and you put yourself there imo.I was havin a convo with my girl recently and asked her straight if any man had ever treated her so good. Now I done know the answer already cos her sister tells me wha gwan and her mother keep tellin me to ask her to marry me or at least move in so I know the personal levels are high.Thing is, anyone who knows my family will tell you, we some feisty brehs so Im tellin my girl that why would she even gamble on some next guy when she got it so good at home.Im not gonna deny that Im into my girl that would be dumb but if she goes out and cheats and I find out its her loss cos there aint no 2nd chances for them kinda par.Wasnt even gonna add this part still but...My girl tells me about one of her male friends at uni as well (among other things), Ive even met the guy, f*ckin huge guy, tall and works out but blatently more into himself than anyone else.I aint dumb enough to think he dont put the full flirt on my woman but tbh I aint even threatened by dude in that way, Im more worried about what weapon would be close if I ever had to knock this Booker T looking nigger out.My view is that its my job to make my woman not want or indeed need to cheat. This should be your thinking too so if your worried about who your chick is chillin with then thats on you.Allow not fulfilling your womans needs so someone else can pick up the slack.

LOL my girls friend try say he wants to meet up with her....She knew the deal, I done told her [Vince Mcmahon] NO CHANCE [/Vince Mcmahon] and said no f*ck*ng way and she ain't meeting up no breddah.She knew who was boss :D
lol at her contemplating this while you knowing and you still saying she is ya girldemote her fam cos she is still naive which is just as bad as being a sket.

LOL my girls friend try say he wants to meet up with her....She knew the deal, I done told her [Vince Mcmahon] NO CHANCE [/Vince Mcmahon] and said no f*ck*ng way and she ain't meeting up no breddah.She knew who was boss :D
lol at her contemplating this while you knowing and you still saying she is ya girldemote her fam cos she is still naive which is just as bad as being a sket.
LOL She didn't, she knew before hand not to do that, I just confirmed with her that it is zero tolerance.

No offence, Your 'controlling' stance in your relationship seems like a frontThere something about the way you put things across that makes me doubt you even wear the trousers
i also feel this too maybe im just being an idiot who knows all i know is the instant its SUGGESTED its demotion or sacking simple as and i wont even give a girl a prior warning about how i feel about this cos it should be standard any girl who needs a man outside of her own family to school her on this is not worthy of being my woman tbh.

I am in control, though I am not on them stereotypical controlling ting, it's all about the mind game effect, whilst still having an edgy side.Though, I have it on the way that makes all her friends KNOW I am a good guy and make them want her to need and stay with me.The Justin Era showed me how to treat women, how to make them fiend for my d*ck and how to have them on your case 24/7.Now, when I see her, I will make her delete him from facebook, why, because I am sick like that.Having your woman on 95% lockdown>>>>>>>>>>100% lockdown or 0% lockdown.Only thing she complains is that she wants me to turn muslim so she can marry me.......I get what your saying Antix, I may have explained it poorly on here that made it seem fake or something.I know for a fact, she would not dear ever cheat on me. I'd standardly tell her dad shes had sex = beheading.jpeg lol

You know for a fact....the only fact in life is death!
Depends how you mean by that.King Tut is dead, but his legacy is alive........Dinosaurs are dead, yet birds are still around, though being seen as evolved dinosaurs.JLovely, as your comment is seen as a minor send, the girls who come on here, I can't see them as serious actually, Erin is prime example!

You know for a fact....the only fact in life is death!
Depends how you mean by that.King Tut is dead, but his legacy is alive........Dinosaurs are dead, yet birds are still around, though being seen as evolved dinosaurs.JLovely, as your comment is seen as a minor send, the girls who come on here, I can't see them as serious actually, Erin is prime example!
I werent sending for you...Im jus saying to say your girl would never cheat on you is a bit presumptious. Never say never imo.

I would say jus let it goEVERY SINGLE GIRL THAT I STARTED UNI WITH WHO HAD A MAN FINISHED BY THE END OF 1ST YEARTo Many Hungry Guys at uni halls trying to move to your girl, if this guy dont get through sum 1 willGirls in uni have varity like a KFC bucket, if you dont go to the same uni then is a par!
Hence _____>>>>>>>>>>going out with a girl who then starts uni

I would say jus let it goEVERY SINGLE GIRL THAT I STARTED UNI WITH WHO HAD A MAN FINISHED BY THE END OF 1ST YEARTo Many Hungry Guys at uni halls trying to move to your girl, if this guy dont get through sum 1 willGirls in uni have varity like a KFC bucket, if you dont go to the same uni then is a par!
she will get violated standard... Mans will up on the lets revise together flex. When his agenda is to fcuk esp in 1st year... all them uni parties and freshers weeks. (I miss uni days)

she will get violated standard... Mans will up on the lets revise together flex. When his agenda is to fcuk esp in 1st year... all them uni parties and freshers weeks. (I miss uni days)
If ya gone get with a uni chick, make sure she:1. Has had a baclground clearance check2. Is humble3. Is from your area, who you have known for a certain amount of time (YEARS)AND THIS ONE IS PROBABLY THE BIGGEST POINT4. Has to be attending the same uni as you and between lessons, if with you.I know a few heads whos misses goes uni, rides next d*ck/s and about 3 to 4 weeks later, leave the breddah.Thats deep!JLovely, I know her and how she sees things in life, I am near certain, though it is stupid of any man to put variations in the way, make sure there is nothing there to make a man say otherwise.

She wants you to turn muslim so you can marry her....DOOMED. Bredda, she better be RELIGIOUS as hell or TERRIFIED of her family.My girl was born into a Muslim family, she had no choice in that, but surely LOVE with the right person shits all over religion anyday.If she loves you, some serious bag packing will have to take place.And the whole Uni girls thing, overrated, depends, more time it's the ones that just left the nest and are living on their lonesomes all about fun and sh*t. theres a lot of decent girls in uni that don't co sign bitchassness and slutology

Img00000-1.jpgYou were drunk here boy!MAC, she believes in her religion and because of her dad.
She believes in her religion? In that case she makes no sense. Its agaisnt the rules for her to be with you, so does that no cancel out her belief. The book clearly says you must not pick and choose what you want to believe in, your just as bad as the infidels if so.No offence bro but these semi religious nut jobs irritate me likkle bit. But yo bro, all the best. Now her dad, well lol, i know exactly what you feel like and what she feels like.

I am in control, though I am not on them stereotypical controlling ting, it's all about the mind game effect, whilst still having an edgy side.Though, I have it on the way that makes all her friends KNOW I am a good guy and make them want her to need and stay with me.The Justin Era showed me how to treat women, how to make them fiend for my d*ck and how to have them on your case 24/7.Now, when I see her, I will make her delete him from facebook, why, because I am sick like that.Having your woman on 95% lockdown>>>>>>>>>>100% lockdown or 0% lockdown.Only thing she complains is that she wants me to turn muslim so she can marry me.......I get what your saying Antix, I may have explained it poorly on here that made it seem fake or something.I know for a fact, she would not dear ever cheat on me. I'd standardly tell her dad shes had sex = beheading.jpeg lol
you see justin as we have all got older on this forum we begin to appreciate facts over our points and what you got to remember it wasnt long ago both me and you was gunnin down toney about him and his girl when he ws going on like his girl or daughter cant or wont etc etc and we both brought him down to earth even though at the time he wasnt having it and people followin his batty wasnt having it after time them same people have got older and realised collectively me and you wasnt wrong.BUT now ya takin the same stance as toney and for you this is not a good looki got my girl too you know and i love her to bits vice versa and from all the girls i have had in my life i would say she is defo purer than the other girls ive had BUT that dont mean that i cant be wrong or maybe she is just as smart as me or better at covering her tracks who knows.point is i wouldnt even dare try go on the way ya going on about ya girl with my girl cos ive seen too much to know that any thing is possible as i have been pretty much the overlord of being ANY WOMANS bit on the side from married women to sweet girls like j lovely ive done them all and with this knowledge i KNOW it can happen so with this in mind it would be foolish for me to think its impossible.and it would be foolish to think you actually can be the deciding factor to if it happens i mean sure you can give a good amount of leverage on her choice and you can be the main factor BUT a determined guy + plus a woman just BEING a woman = ANYTHINGim actually more understanding of it now and the thing is you are a man that has beat nuff mans woman you tell us about ya zante war stories all the time or back in the day you did so you can think this cant be ya girl its incredibly naive.ill also add your MIND GAME ting aint always gonna work unless you dont sleep and have times when ya mind aint on the game death in the familyloose ya jobfriend diesetc etc= mind aint on the GAMEthats the key moment when a predator can strike and believe me as a predator i KNOW when these times are and so do you.so doeswavakiwavantmike keanereal talkcapre deumm12dn braunddo you really want me to go on?and that just the names i remember from HERE