Male Friends

Antono1

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, she feels comfortable with telling u about the guy so i don't think she's gonna cheat, she'll just dump u. but u need to tell her that it aint on coz not only does it make u look like a c*nt this guy may get "the wrong idea" and try it with her.

I am in control, though I am not on them stereotypical controlling ting, it's all about the mind game effect, whilst still having an edgy side.Though, I have it on the way that makes all her friends KNOW I am a good guy and make them want her to need and stay with me.The Justin Era showed me how to treat women, how to make them fiend for my d*ck and how to have them on your case 24/7.Now, when I see her, I will make her delete him from facebook, why, because I am sick like that.Having your woman on 95% lockdown>>>>>>>>>>100% lockdown or 0% lockdown.Only thing she complains is that she wants me to turn muslim so she can marry me.......I get what your saying Antix, I may have explained it poorly on here that made it seem fake or something.I know for a fact, she would not dear ever cheat on me. I'd standardly tell her dad shes had sex = beheading.jpeg lol
you see justin as we have all got older on this forum we begin to appreciate facts over our points and what you got to remember it wasnt long ago both me and you was gunnin down toney about him and his girl when he ws going on like his girl or daughter cant or wont etc etc and we both brought him down to earth even though at the time he wasnt having it and people followin his batty wasnt having it after time them same people have got older and realised collectively me and you wasnt wrong.BUT now ya takin the same stance as toney and for you this is not a good looki got my girl too you know and i love her to bits vice versa and from all the girls i have had in my life i would say she is defo purer than the other girls ive had BUT that dont mean that i cant be wrong or maybe she is just as smart as me or better at covering her tracks who knows.point is i wouldnt even dare try go on the way ya going on about ya girl with my girl cos ive seen too much to know that any thing is possible as i have been pretty much the overlord of being ANY WOMANS bit on the side from married women to sweet girls like j lovely ive done them all and with this knowledge i KNOW it can happen so with this in mind it would be foolish for me to think its impossible.and it would be foolish to think you actually can be the deciding factor to if it happens i mean sure you can give a good amount of leverage on her choice and you can be the main factor BUT a determined guy + plus a woman just BEING a woman = ANYTHINGim actually more understanding of it now and the thing is you are a man that has beat nuff mans woman you tell us about ya zante war stories all the time or back in the day you did so you can think this cant be ya girl its incredibly naive.ill also add your MIND GAME ting aint always gonna work unless you dont sleep and have times when ya mind aint on the game death in the familyloose ya jobfriend diesetc etc= mind aint on the GAMEthats the key moment when a predator can strike and believe me as a predator i KNOW when these times are and so do you.so doeswavakiwavantmike keanereal talkcapre deumm12dn braunddo you really want me to go on?and that just the names i remember from HERE
Real talk face off i cant c/s this strong enough. It's madness nowadays how people let their feelings make them become so naive. One thing that anyone can tell you who knows me is that i would never say i know for a fact my partner is or isnt cheatin me. When you enter/exit a relationship you could be bein cheated on at any point in time and not even know it so as comfortable as you may feel sayin "naa not my baby he/she loves me" i just cant take it serious because we never see our other halfs 24/7 to know for sure. The worst ting is i dont actually think its trust that makes them believe it so blindly i think its denial. Its just too much of a dent to their pride to allow the thought of it bein possible so they block it out of their heads and live in ignorence, but hey as the sayin goes ignorence is bliss so each to their own but i live in a world based on reality so i keep my feet firmly on the ground. This why when people talk about girls/mans goin on these holidays to nappa etc i kinda get bored cause fact is if a girls/mans gonna cheat she/he aint gotta leave the country to do it believe that. Hold tight all the man/gal dem who will never accept the thought of that their partner cheatin on them it will only make the fall harder IF it does happen and IF you even find out... Real Talk

I am in control, though I am not on them stereotypical controlling ting, it's all about the mind game effect, whilst still having an edgy side.Though, I have it on the way that makes all her friends KNOW I am a good guy and make them want her to need and stay with me.The Justin Era showed me how to treat women, how to make them fiend for my d*ck and how to have them on your case 24/7.Now, when I see her, I will make her delete him from facebook, why, because I am sick like that.Having your woman on 95% lockdown>>>>>>>>>>100% lockdown or 0% lockdown.Only thing she complains is that she wants me to turn muslim so she can marry me.......I get what your saying Antix, I may have explained it poorly on here that made it seem fake or something.I know for a fact, she would not dear ever cheat on me. I'd standardly tell her dad shes had sex = beheading.jpeg lol
you see justin as we have all got older on this forum we begin to appreciate facts over our points and what you got to remember it wasnt long ago both me and you was gunnin down toney about him and his girl when he ws going on like his girl or daughter cant or wont etc etc and we both brought him down to earth even though at the time he wasnt having it and people followin his batty wasnt having it after time them same people have got older and realised collectively me and you wasnt wrong.BUT now ya takin the same stance as toney and for you this is not a good looki got my girl too you know and i love her to bits vice versa and from all the girls i have had in my life i would say she is defo purer than the other girls ive had BUT that dont mean that i cant be wrong or maybe she is just as smart as me or better at covering her tracks who knows.point is i wouldnt even dare try go on the way ya going on about ya girl with my girl cos ive seen too much to know that any thing is possible as i have been pretty much the overlord of being ANY WOMANS bit on the side from married women to sweet girls like j lovely ive done them all and with this knowledge i KNOW it can happen so with this in mind it would be foolish for me to think its impossible.and it would be foolish to think you actually can be the deciding factor to if it happens i mean sure you can give a good amount of leverage on her choice and you can be the main factor BUT a determined guy + plus a woman just BEING a woman = ANYTHINGim actually more understanding of it now and the thing is you are a man that has beat nuff mans woman you tell us about ya zante war stories all the time or back in the day you did so you can think this cant be ya girl its incredibly naive.ill also add your MIND GAME ting aint always gonna work unless you dont sleep and have times when ya mind aint on the game death in the familyloose ya jobfriend diesetc etc= mind aint on the GAMEthats the key moment when a predator can strike and believe me as a predator i KNOW when these times are and so do you.so doeswavakiwavantmike keanereal talkcapre deumm12dn braunddo you really want me to go on?and that just the names i remember from HERE
Real talk face off i cant c/s this strong enough. It's madness nowadays how people let their feelings make them become so naive. One thing that anyone can tell you who knows me is that i would never say i know for a fact my partner is or isnt cheatin me. When you enter/exit a relationship you could be bein cheated on at any point in time and not even know it so as comfortable as you may feel sayin "naa not my baby he/she loves me" i just cant take it serious because we never see our other halfs 24/7 to know for sure. The worst ting is i dont actually think its trust that makes them believe it so blindly i think its denial. Its just too much of a dent to their pride to allow the thought of it bein possible so they block it out of their heads and live in ignorence, but hey as the sayin goes ignorence is bliss so each to their own but i live in a world based on reality so i keep my feet firmly on the ground. This why when people talk about girls/mans goin on these holidays to nappa etc i kinda get bored cause fact is if a girls/mans gonna cheat she/he aint gotta leave the country to do it believe that. Hold tight all the man/gal dem who will never accept the thought of that their partner cheatin on them it will only make the fall harder IF it does happen and IF you even find out... Real Talk
Co-sign this to the fullest.

LOL @ Gray Fox.Gray, you have become Saaarrrrfffff.
You honestly believe that's a mature response to someone's girl having a Facebook for a few months? Pure trying to cause trouble in real life on an internet forum, yeah, dead mature!
First things first...Gray Fox is an old school user, as am I. I can banter with him if I choose to. I have plenty of times. Don't live above your station seeing as I don't require your permission to make any sort of comment.Secondly...You cna be mature and still catch joke.Thirdly...Gray Fox did say that. I remember that very well because I argued with him and a number of others telling them that opinion was silly.Cool nah.PS: Gray Fox, me and the wifey is cool. Cool bredrin. No disrepect to you seen. Jah rastafari.

Firstly:I remember him saying that myself I was his girl at the timeSecondly:Yes catching joke is one thing but if you have been reading his posts for as long as I know you have you know he isn't a d*ckhead and if you're saying sh*t like "hes going soft" etc etc because of something I said you know it isn't going to go down well.

Firstly:I remember him saying that myself I was his girl at the timeSecondly:Yes catching joke is one thing but if you have been reading his posts for as long as I know you have you know he isn't a d*ckhead and if you're saying sh*t like "hes going soft" etc etc because of something I said you know it isn't going to go down well.
:D What's wrong with you?It is a joke. You couldn't tell by the way it was written?Anyways, this is long.