iPhone

Mr. Gayle

Mr SinisterFaze's Jailbrake essentials1)
Backgrounder + ProSwitcher from cydia >>>>>apple need to take hints from this sh*t....
What's these?How do I use Cydia?..I've downloaded bare games / apps that work, what else can I do with a jailbroken phone?
Basically you use cydia to download homebrew applications / modsyou add sources to access more sh*t...My Jailbreak Essentials (from cydia):Backgrounder / Allows you to background apps (run more than one at a time)ProSwitcher / Add-on for backgrounder that allow PalmPre style switching of backgrounded appsAdBlock / Blocks ads in safariCategories & CategoriesSB / Put your apps in to folders/categories on your homepages (CategoriesSB implements it into springboard for much smoother running)Cycorder / Video Recorder for 3GHackulous Security / Protects ur device for malicious appsInstallous / Free App StoreMobileTerminal / Change your root password to stop hacking (specially if you use SSH)Netatalk / Enables direct SSH on your mac (your iphone comes up as a share device in your browser so u can transfer files directly over wifi)Poof / Hide unwanted apps on your home screen (useful for getting rid of stocks ect without deleting the app)PrivaCy / opt-out of app usage trackingQuickReply for SMS / Reply to a text from anywhere (when your playing a game or in an app you dont have to exit it to reply)SBSettings / Must have toggles for changing settings such as blutooth wifi ect, process managerStatusNotifier / Email. SMS, Call, Voicemail notifications in your status bar (like nokias)red ones are my favourites
2)I'm sure theres a option in iTunes called "Authorize this computer" so you can sync with more than one PC (Correct me if im wrong)3)Blackra1n jailbrakes the latest 3GS http://blackra1n.com/
Ah sh*t, thanks for that.Gonna find out first thing what week it was produced as Swiftie said and then which firmware version it is.I just don't wanna brick it.

What's peoples doodlejump scores?13000 when i'm ere
lol23k/duno why u guys feel the need to change the theme, this is like the best designed handset software ever
Changed my background months ago when I first jailbroke to an Arsenal logo, thats all i done to it, but it looks abit ordinary now so I'm bored with it.sI don't even want the dock tbh, just the orbs and that background to go with them.I'm not changing mine every 2 days like some people I know.

What's the app/theme called?

img0002r.pngMy themestill deciding whether to keep the carlos or take it off or use another colorhave made like 5-6 different versions of that bit for itchanged the carrier logo as-well seen that picdock icons are for mboxmail = hotmail appand bitesms - quick reply and use of smileys very sick
themes sick wats it called

Na na my phone's staying the way it is nownot gon lie sorting it out the way it looks now took a long f*ck*ng time.I'm using 3 themesGlass Orb ColorGlass Orb Pro - For the Dockand the background is from Glas Orb Yibyem or something like that it's on Cydia.Basically use Glass Orb as the main theme and take the bits from the other onesThis zip file has the Glass Orb Pro which is the only thig you can't download from Cydia on the above listhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=WK0KX6CDHave fun, don't stress and remember to always back up your sh*t.Swear down blazing and editing your theme is not the one, I almost cried the other night

Na na my phone's staying the way it is nownot gon lie sorting it out the way it looks now took a long f*ck*ng time.I'm using 3 themesGlass Orb ColorGlass Orb Pro - For the Dockand the background is from Glas Orb Yibyem or something like that it's on Cydia.Basically use Glass Orb as the main theme and take the bits from the other onesThis zip file has the Glass Orb Pro which is the only thig you can't download from Cydia on the above listhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=WK0KX6CDHave fun, don't stress and remember to always back up your sh*t.Swear down blazing and editing your theme is not the one, I almost cried the other night
http://www.sinfuliphone.com/showthread.php?t=3080That thread has all the info you need basically

I wasn't feeling categories, used it for a day, got rid of it eventually./Anyone know if it's possible to replace the ram on this? If it is I'll take my chances and get someone to use whatever a 3gs uses.Gonna make a call tomorrow(to someone who opens up and repairs iphones), but theres no point if someone tells me its definately impossible.