iPhone

Mr. Gayle

real os 3 is out already but it hasn't been jailbroken
ulc042608dr.pngUnlock's already out there just not publicly. More news to follow. Also as for the jail break, it's in testing... I would suggest people await the info from Dev-Team on how to update. Just incase it f*cks up the unlock if you go through the straight Apple update.
As anyone reading this blog must already know, this is the big week where Apple releases their official 3.0 FW to the public (Wednesday), and then the new iPhone2,1 hardware, aka the iPhone 3GS (Friday).On Tuesday evening (just before the big Apple release) we’ll do a live demo of the yellowsn0w carrier unlock working on official 3.0 firmware. The actual link for the feed will be twittered by @MuscleNerd and also placed here when the feed starts. The demo should answer everything you need to know about the new yellowsn0w. But it’s good news for iPhone 3G unlockers everywhere.Meanwhile, we’re in the middle of testing our PwnageTool and QuickPwn tools, which will work with iTunes 8.2. The jailbreak of course continues to work on 3.0 for all devices it ever worked on, thanks due the Pwnage 2.0 technique released last summer. Our tools will be released no sooner than the Apple release (just in case!).P.S. For the new iPhone 3GS, please don’t expect periodic updates about any progress we have or don’t have. Nothing gives Apple the upper hand like someone tweeting or blogging partial hack results. That’s not how cat & mouse is played :) That’s how the cat gets fed.

anyone with an iphone i say buy thisFGAPLIPHONE2FB.jpghttp://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/apple-...ins-shields.phphttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Shield-Invisible-S...0699&sr=8-1 - same price instoreYour search for a(n) Apple iPhone 3G/3G S case, skin, or cover is now over. ZAGG's invisibleSHIELD™ is an exceptionally clear and virtually indestructible film that will protect your iPhone 3G from unsightly scratches. Our exclusive, patented film – with nano-memory™ technology – covers and shields your device, keeping it as pristine as the day you took it out of the box.The precision pre-cut invisibleSHIELD applies directly to your iPhone 3G, providing the toughest, most durable protection you will find. The invisibleSHIELD has its origins in the military, where it was used to protect high-speed helicopter blades from dust, dirt and debris. Now you can use that same powerful technology to protect your iPhone 3G.The invisibleSHIELD is only .2 millimeters thick making it the slimmest iPhone 3G skin or iPhone 3G cover of its kind. It is so tough that we back it with a lifetime guarantee. So, if it ever does wear or scratch, we will replace it for free, for the life of your device. And if you ever need to remove the invisibleSHIELD, no problem; it comes off clean and leaves no sticky residue.installed 3 so far, quite tricky but seriously worth it

NOKIA 5800 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Have you got one?What's internet browsing like on it?
Yeah I've got one still came through about a week ago.I think the internet browsing uses the same system as an iphoneIts easy to use and you can view websites in full like you were looking at it on a pcAlso watch youtube videos, full facebook, windows liveDunno I'm not really a tech head but its the best phone I've ever had and I prefer it over an iPhone

installed 3 so far, quite tricky but seriously worth it
would have bought one of this but i ended up just getting a case like the nokia E71's case why 3 of them though ? DO NOT buy that griffin wave case btw, to anyone that gets recommended it

anyone with an iphone i say buy thisFGAPLIPHONE2FB.jpghttp://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/apple-...ins-shields.phphttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Shield-Invisible-S...0699&sr=8-1 - same price instoreYour search for a(n) Apple iPhone 3G/3G S case, skin, or cover is now over. ZAGG's invisibleSHIELD™ is an exceptionally clear and virtually indestructible film that will protect your iPhone 3G from unsightly scratches. Our exclusive, patented film – with nano-memory™ technology – covers and shields your device, keeping it as pristine as the day you took it out of the box.The precision pre-cut invisibleSHIELD applies directly to your iPhone 3G, providing the toughest, most durable protection you will find. The invisibleSHIELD has its origins in the military, where it was used to protect high-speed helicopter blades from dust, dirt and debris. Now you can use that same powerful technology to protect your iPhone 3G.The invisibleSHIELD is only .2 millimeters thick making it the slimmest iPhone 3G skin or iPhone 3G cover of its kind. It is so tough that we back it with a lifetime guarantee. So, if it ever does wear or scratch, we will replace it for free, for the life of your device. And if you ever need to remove the invisibleSHIELD, no problem; it comes off clean and leaves no sticky residue.installed 3 so far, quite tricky but seriously worth it
Ahhh will be purchasing this. Thanks.Saves me using this larger case.

NOKIA 5800 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Have you got one?What's internet browsing like on it?
Yeah I've got one still came through about a week ago.I think the internet browsing uses the same system as an iphoneIts easy to use and you can view websites in full like you were looking at it on a pcAlso watch youtube videos, full facebook, windows liveDunno I'm not really a tech head but its the best phone I've ever had and I prefer it over an iPhone
DecentWhat's the touch screen like cos i remember thinking it was a bit unresponsive when i used it before

Done 3 cuz my mates wanted it. Does take ages but seriously worth it. Those reveiws don't do it justice trust me I really recommend u get it. It's better than just a case my iPhone feels 10 times more solid and I really don't care where I bung it.I really can't do this product justice it's not any old screen protecter.-------Haze what download link is the quickpwn 3 out?

Done 3 cuz my mates wanted it. Does take ages but seriously worth it. Those reveiws don't do it justice trust me I really recommend u get it. It's better than just a case my iPhone feels 10 times more solid and I really don't care where I bung it.I really can't do this product justice it's not any old screen protecter.-------Haze what download link is the quickpwn 3 out?
nah i know what it is was just wondering why you had done 3 of them. Im cool with mine as it as, just wanted a case that would prevent it being scratched up from other stuff being in my pocket at the same time as my iphone.

Late on the bandwagon here, but I want a 3G... I've seen some cheap faulty ones with water damage and headphone jack problems on eBay and I'm thinking about purchasing. Question is: Is it worth getting one and repairing it? Is it even possible to repair a water damage/replace a headphone jack?