iPhone

Mr. Gayle

For a decent amount of minutes (I don't care about unlimited texts as I HATE texting) it's £45 a month,

600 minutes is f*cking sh*t, and on top of that the phone is £119 as well.

NOT. FEELING. IT.

T-Mobile said 2 more weeks and it's on their network. If their tariffs are just as shocking or I can't bump them then I don't even think I'll bother. The phone's good, but it's not worth brucking my pocket for.

Yeah.

Bruv, ALL the tariffs on iPhone are f*cking sh*t. I can't do it. I'll stick with my Berry. TBH it's only because my contract is up and I just wanted the BEST phone out there. There's no actual NEED to rush out and get one thru the whole hype.

Like I said, unless T-Mobile pull something wonderful out of the bag, I'm sticking.

Yeah.

Bruv, ALL the tariffs on iPhone are f*cking sh*t. I can't do it. I'll stick with my Berry. TBH it's only because my contract is up and I just wanted the BEST phone out there. There's no actual NEED to rush out and get one thru the whole hype.

Like I said, unless T-Mobile pull something wonderful out of the bag, I'm sticking.

just go Tesco then

but its 2 years

"AppleCare has confirmed what we already knew: The incoming software update won't fix the iPhone 4's transmission and reception problems. They acknowledged the antenna problem exists, offering the same solution as before: Buy a case or hold the iPhone differently."

swear this problem must be US exclusive, I haven't had a single call drop yet even holding with my left hand, its dropped to one or two bars though randomly. But never dropped out completely. No on I know has had this problem too... weird.

Loving the new design though.

f*ck this iOS4.0

Had no MMS since I updated, Voicemail has stopped working and my 3g works when it wants. I aint got the time to sit and manualy back up my phone and the only way I can get it all working (I think) is to do a full restore and set up as a new phone.

f*ck.

Guest Wheres Barry

Yeah.

just go Tesco then

but its 2 years

http://direct.tesco.com/p/inc/specials/iphone/tariffs.asp

£45 a month Unlimited calls Unlimited texts 24 Months 1Gb Data

Phone 19.99

Guest Wheres Barry

f*ck this iOS4.0

Had no MMS since I updated, Voicemail has stopped working and my 3g works when it wants. I aint got the time to sit and manualy back up my phone and the only way I can get it all working (I think) is to do a full restore and set up as a new phone.

f*ck.

you NEED to do a fresh install, f*ck restoring from a back up... runs so f*cked.

Yeah.

just go Tesco then

but its 2 years

Phone 19.99

f*ck*ng hell that Tescos deal is ludicrous!

Yeah.

just go Tesco then

but its 2 years

Phone 19.99

f*ck*ng hell that Tescos deal is ludicrous!

thats sick but imo andsets are outdated after 12-18 months never mind 24

...T-Mobile said 2 more weeks and it's on their network.....

Why do they continuously par the f*ck out of its users like this??!! I dunno how they've received my money for all these yeaasrs, they are a joke when it comes to releasing new phones. Always talkin about, "we need to test it wit our software first" Then u get the fone, n it still crashes n f*cks up like every other cunts on diff networks :angry:

[/rant]

iPhone 4 prices finally announced by T-Mobile

Better late than never. Well...

Two weeks after the world went mad for the arrival of the iPhone 4, UK mobile network provider T-Mobile has finally announced its tariffs and handset fees for the latest Apple smartphone.

Anyone waiting and hoping that the long overdue T-Mobile tariffs would bring competitor crushing, customer friendly prices, however, will be severely disappointed and with the iPhone 4 still displayed as 'coming soon' on the T-Mobile website, they will also have to continue their wait.

Seemingly only available on lengthy 24-month contracts, T-Mobile is offering the 16GB edition of the iPhone 4 with 100 minutes, 100 texts and 500MB of data for £25 per month. That isn’t the only cost though as the handset will set you back an additional one-off payment of £259.

For the standard £35 per month contract, the 16GB iPhone 4 will cost £189 with 900 minutes, 500 texts and just 750MB of data included. Those wanting the more spacious 32GB iPhone 4 will get the same inclusive content for the same monthly fee as the 16GB editions just at a higher one-off handset fee.

So, a 32GB model will cost £349 on a £25 per month plan and £269 per month if you stretch for £35 per month deal.

Although including T-Mobile’s ‘Flexible Booster’ deal which includes more minutes, texts or data, these tariff offerings are higher than those seen on other networks. This is clearly demonstrated on T-Mobile’s £60 per month plan that will still see a 32GB handset still costing £99, £70 more than the closest competitor.

If you don’t want to be stuck with the same handset for 24-months and have a hefty wedge of cash burning a hole in your pocket, however, T-Mobile is also offering the iPhone 4 at the £499 RRP set by Apple with £10 of credit thrown in, how lovely.

iPhone-Fire-2.jpg

iPhone-Fire-1.jpg

One of our very close AT&T sources just sent us in these images. Yes, it’s a fried iPhone 4. Apparently a customer brought the phone into the store to try and get help with it, although it’s pretty evident that the phone is unrepairable. It’s the first time our guy has seen this happen (us too), but the brand new iPhone 4 caught on fire while being hooked up to a computer using the Apple USB cable that accompanied the device. The customer wanted to exchange the iPhone — obviously — for a new, non-charred unit however the AT&T store in question was out of stock. An Apple Store did confirm to our AT&T connection that this did appear to be a defective USB port and not some sort of user error. Our source went onto say that the phone bezel was extremely hot (obviously), and it slightly burned the customers hand. The USB port in the phone was slightly melted and the cord was badly melted (as is apparent in the pictures). Hopefully this is the only time we see our beloved iPhones meet a fiery death.

pmsl

Guest El Padrino

Been tellin people that Apple be doing that price fixing from Adam. But peepz didn't listen, suprised no 1 has batted an eye lid to ofcom yet.

Anyways, when it comes to getting any newer iPhone. I would be buying it outright and just keeping the package I have now, same ways as I did with the 3G and the 3GS which at the mo is on a o2 PAYG. The T-Mobile deal I have is just TOOOOO SWEET to even consider changing anything. So str8 roll over ting when renewal comes till Orange come with a next par when the time is right. :/

Also allow Apple trying to say a SW update will fix the issue when their own care people will tell you it doesn't. And on top of all that they was hirin/probably still are ANTENNA ENGINEERS...

Gonna stick to my price plan and get 1 offline, im due an upgrade with t-mobile so gonna haggle my current price plan down to around £20 a month and get an upgrade to shot.

What is worth more offline, a Blackberry Curve 8900 or an HTC Touch 2?