Your top worldly possessions what are they and why?

The Somalian

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Limited Edition magazines/books - some are from my fav artist/photo graphers, while others are out of print mags from yester years.All the comics i've written/drawn - I was 'ard with the pen as Scorcher says, nice to see how much development i've mad over the years.Trainer collection - some worn, some not, but all loved, individually.mobile phone collection - yes i have one of these, started out as something fun, then turned into 2 boxes full of OLD mobiles that no-one cares for except me...

my photographs
sh*t! For real Smadds.
i actually carry my most prized photos with me when i go on holiday or when i used to live up north, i would carry them down with me when i was visitin homejus incase there was a fire where i left thembut then im scared that if i carry them with me i could lose them

I don't like to rely overwhelmingly on creature comforts. It's my aim to not be too attached to physical items - in fact, ideally I'd like to be able to pack my life up in a suitcaseBut do I treasure my saxophone, my books, and my bong. A while back I'd have included my music collection, my photographs, and my random writings. But they're mostly digitized now, so I'll group them all into one item; my laptopAnd like most people, I have accumulated a handful of miscellaneous bric-a-brac with sentimental value

I don't like to rely overwhelmingly on creature comforts. It's my aim to not be too attached to physical items - in fact, ideally I'd like to be able to pack my life up in a suitcaseBut do I treasure my saxophone, my books, and my bong. A while back I'd have included my music collection, my photographs, and my random writings. But they're mostly digitized now, so I'll group them all into one item; my laptopAnd like most people, I have accumulated a handful of miscellaneous bric-a-brac with sentimental value
spuddyhow long u been playin manlookin to take up clarinet early next year

Lovely instrument, regret selling mine.

It's about 3 years since I first got it.. I've still not had as much as a single lesson, but it's coming along well. Interestingly before I picked up the saxophone, I had a toot or two on an old clarinet we have in the house, just experimenting with embouchure and breathing since I'd never played a woodwind before. I love clarinets, such a wonderful round, warm sound, very much the charming tone. Good luck with it man. It's much easier on the lungs too (compared to alto sax), better-suited for those of us who aren't strangers to a smoke or two Once you get used to the thing we should form a VIP2 jam band. Soulive move over.