Xbox Experience

Tee

face off what u sayig on gearsid invite u to a game but all u ever do is gearsnot really sure if u cud hit a human but yer
this feel like sendageim decent i guess im better at rainbow six still but im more a fan of playing horde i dont like player matches simply cos if i die i have to WAIT for the match to end and i aint feeling that.currently on wave 20
i was only joking with the sendagechose a diffrence game mode only elimation ,warzone and wingmanrest have respawnshordes live stillbut bussing a headshot on the mandem>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>once again lol@ haze being headshotted in every single round

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

face off what u sayig on gearsid invite u to a game but all u ever do is gearsnot really sure if u cud hit a human but yer
this feel like sendageim decent i guess im better at rainbow six still but im more a fan of playing horde i dont like player matches simply cos if i die i have to WAIT for the match to end and i aint feeling that.currently on wave 20
i was only joking with the sendagechose a diffrence game mode only elimation ,warzone and wingmanrest have respawnshordes live stillbut bussing a headshot on the mandem>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>once again lol@ haze being headshotted in every single round
tonight at 10.30TOOL UP

• 3 weeks later...

has anybody else noticed that since the update when u switch off the console, it doesnt immediately go off, its like its in that standby mode where it downloads sh*t for about 5seconds then it switches off.Ive clocked my router when this happens, n there is BARE activity on the port thats connected to the xbox