Xbox Experience

Tee

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirmed.also how do i set my status to busy??i swear its gone :o
wonderin this aswell swag if its gone tbh
in the guide, go across to Settings, then Preferences, then Online Status.The online status thing shouldn't be so well hidden... took me a while to find it first time
safe so glad its still there

HOLD TIGHT MY CONSOLE CRASHING DURIN THE UPDATE DOE :|no red lights yet, but booooooy i dont wanna switch it off incase it f*cks up.....the pain....i knew i shouldnt ave taken the piss outta the ps3 mandem. f*ck i hould ave done this BEFORE america woke up, i parred myself!!
oiseGMSOkgjmggkl sstop bein shook just turn it off then back on and do the update again man

HOLD TIGHT MY CONSOLE CRASHING DURIN THE UPDATE DOE :|no red lights yet, but booooooy i dont wanna switch it off incase it f*cks up.....the pain....i knew i shouldnt ave taken the piss outta the ps3 mandem. f*ck i hould ave done this BEFORE america woke up, i parred myself!!
But hey, least you have 20mb net connection

ndjnfdngkfgnffgfjgfkdjngfdgdfgdfgdsfhggfhgfhfghgfhgfhfghdBOOOOOOOOOOOsmacked it gayle!! GWAAARRNN!!FYI it downloaded the 2nd stage of the update in just under a minute stillIf it bricks Trim, im comin sidcup to collect yours, nuffin long!!

ndjnfdngkfgnffgfjgfkdjngfdgdfgdfgdsfhggfhgfhfghgfhgfhfghdBOOOOOOOOOOOsmacked it gayle!! GWAAARRNN!!FYI it downloaded the 2nd stage of the update in just under a minute stillIf it bricks Trim, im comin sidcup to collect yours, nuffin long!!
lol r ya mad r ya dumb r ya outta ya face just do it man i guarantee its fine after

Lol @ Ms though.They looked at Sony, see what they have/getting. Thought f*ck it we'll do thatLooked at Nintento see how they are targeting their families/kids, thought f*ck it we'll do that.Do not give a sh*t what anyone thinks. When they say they are doing something, they'll do it no long. Thats why we pay 30-40 a year.MS >>>>

Lol @ Ms though.They looked at Sony, see what they have/getting. Thought f*ck it we'll do thatLooked at Nintento see how they are targeting their families/kids, thought f*ck it we'll do that.Do not give a sh*t what anyone thinks. When they say they are doing something, they'll do it no long. Thats why we pay 30-40 a year.MS >>>>
Not even £30. £26 from eBay. Aint nothing.

yhh its all sick anyone looked at the new themes ? there about 4 new ones for the new dashboard default one a second 1 (cant remember the name but its like red/orange) daynight night one >>>>>>>>>>>>>> also the avatars are alright still, werent extremely interested wen i first heard about em but they are alright. not many clothes but its the first day so i reckon they will do more eventually. good u can save the clothes you have set up as an outfit so u can switch between them if u ever wanna change it rather than having to go and edit it all every time.